Official T-RackS Wish List!

T-RackS - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

Re: Official T-RackS Wish List!

Postby jschrade » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:01 am

Would love to see Blue Yeti modeled in Mic Room.
jschrade

Postby sbn » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:53 am

Can you add extra function on export to leave 1-2sec of free space on beginning of track. Sometimes I like process one shot samples in T-Racks standalone version. After exporting, the punch is missed .or I got mix of track started from beginning of wav no extra free space. Maybe there add function to add extra space in wave editor in standalone.

Thank you
sbn

Postby SalvoM » Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:38 pm

Here again,

I'd like to see the Equal with a dynamic EQ option and a gain.
Convolution Reverb (as mentioned previously), maybe the new sunset studio reverb is a good starting point but with a couple of IR (caves, halls, church, studio here and there, you got the point).
Gates, Exiters and all that "digital" stuff like your competitors (Fab,Izotope) :D have, would be much apprecated.

Thanks
SalvoM

Postby yukibajhiri » Fri May 01, 2020 8:56 am

Please add external sidechain!
yukibajhiri

Postby meelio » Sun May 03, 2020 7:23 pm

Would be great if you could include the I/O gooseneck mic in the list of ''source'' mics in the Mic Room plug-in.
Last edited by meelio on Sun May 03, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meelio

Postby Peter_IK » Mon May 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Reminder: This is a wishlist thread, not a support ticket. If you have issues or feel you have found a bug, that needs to be reported to IK Support.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby rj.gray » Tue May 19, 2020 8:00 pm

It looks like there are two wish lists so posting here, too.

I see other threads/requests for these in the wish lists logged and forwarded from as early as 2014 but I would say they're still very valid :D

1. Quad Comp: Global Input gain

2. Quad Comp: "Link Bands" having a "Relative Lock" button or key modifier would be incredible. That way we can keep the relative thresholds of each band while adjusting them all up and down. See any Waves Multiband Compressor for reference (although please don't make the UI as busy as theirs).

3. All T-Racks, Standalone and Suite: add side-chain capabilities and make sure they interface properly with DAWs with "fast side chain" shortcuts like Studio One and Live.
rj.gray

Postby yann_ » Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:40 am

An Impulse response Tool... not only for reverbs but also from eq's compressors etc...
yann_

Postby alexphilipp » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Please add possibility for Equal to see Mid and Side at same time as we can see at IK others EQs
Really like Equal, but having M separate from S frustrating me.
See picture what I mean

alexphilipp

Postby KL45U5 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:08 pm

Please make the old T-Racks CS Metering 64 bit compatible on macOS. I really dug it's simplicity, easy of use and well layed-out GUI! The new one is too big and has too much stuff going on. Thanks.
KL45U5

Postby briandesmond » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:35 pm

While using T-Racks (v5.4) for the first time in years this week, the first things I found myself looking for were:

- Offline analyzation of post-processing metering data for all clips, so I can ensure they are all leaving T-Racks at the same level, aren't clipping, etc. The standalone app should be able to analyze this without having to listen through the whole track.
- Similarly for workflow, I wish I could bounce all my clips in place, so I could then look at and analyze them for uniformity.
- Master effects. I would like to run all tracks in a project through a final compressor and/or tape emulation. I could imagine seeing MASTER listed separately in the clips list. I could see this complicating the request above.
- Please add spectrum analyzers for both the Classic Equalizer and the Linear Phase Equalizer
- I found some small clips in a render from my DAW that can't be re-rendered. Would be great if I could fix it right in T-RackS with a de-clipping module without having to leave T-RackS and use a restoration product.
- I couldn't find any information on the global 'hum frequency' setting, so I'm not sure what it does?
briandesmond

Previous

Return to T-RackS Mixing & Mastering