Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crashing

Syntronik, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth, SampleMoog, SampleTron, Xpansion Tank series and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crashing

Postby theskillet » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi -
MP2 running on windows 7 64 bit standalone.

When a multi is loaded or ensembles loaded into more than one slot and all triggering from one midi channel I will experience the midi channel lighting red and the entire program crashes.

To be more exact: I will run a midi track to trigger the sounds. They're not crazy with midi, maybe one person playing some chords on a midi keyboard. Even if I play it live it will crash. Randomly. It could be any ensemble or multi. Never happened with MP1.

I put in a support ticket three days ago. No response.

I gotta say going from the myriad choices of multis in MP1 to the 10 choices now is startling.
Where did the percussion maps go? There is percussion in the big multis but not on their own?

I'm thinking the ball got dropped, big time.
theskillet

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crashing

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:52 pm

What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Crashing

Postby zactkn@gmail.com » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:02 pm

This is happening to my MP2 as well, running on macOS 10.14.5. I have not seen the GUI once since installing it yesterday. It crashes in standalone mode, and it crashes Pro Tools on startup. The sounds are in the default location: /Users/Shared/IKMultimedia/SampleTank3.

My ticket number is #4520799
zactkn@gmail.com

Return to SampleTank & Other Virtual Instruments