AmpliTube UA app for all Android devices released

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Re: AmpliTube UA app for all Android devices released

Postby kanec22 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Smartphone Asus Zone5 t00j has USB OTG, android 5, is it compatible for irig HD? and amplitube app?
kanec22

Postby patrick54 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:03 am

Samsung Galaxy Tab E with Amplitube UA and Irig UA. The app closes and a popular says ...unfortunately amplitube has stopped. But works on phone galaxy 5S. Tried clearing cache data, shutting on and off. Anyone else with a Tab E. It's Android, the claim is works on any android, or some android.
patrick54

Postby patrick54 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:05 am

Samsung Galaxy Tab E. Any success with UA working on this model?
patrick54

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:35 pm

patrick54 wrote:Samsung Galaxy Tab E. Any success with UA working on this model?

Have you reported your issue to support? They can help you to get iRig UA working with your Android device. http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby patrick54 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Submitted the issue. Operating System is 5.1.1 Lollipop on a Galaxy Tab E. Maybe not supported? Thank you.
patrick54

Postby patrick54 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:54 am

The iRig UA device shuts down the Amplitube UA app on a Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an Android with 5.1.1 and USB/OTG functions. We have worked on the issues on two occasions with Samsung and it appears that the USB/OTG 2.0 on the Galaxy Tab E works with other devices such as storage devices that are attached through a micro -USB On-The-Go Cable to the Galaxy Tab E as this can be confirmed, but when the iRig UA is connected with the micro to micro cable, the Amplitube UA app immediately shuts down, so it does not appear the iRig UA device is compatible with the the Galaxy Tab E that has supported USB/OTG. Two different Samsung customer representatives have mentioned that many third party manufacturers of devices have products that will not work on the USB/OTG 2.0 to 3.0 USB ports. Samsung also led me through developer mode options to try and initiate the correct settings and debug the problem with no success. In summary, at this point we could not get iRig UA to operate on an android Samsung Galaxy Tab E that supports USB/OTG. We are looking for substantiation of the claim that the iRig UA device ......*Works with any Android device with Android 4.2 and up and that supports USB/OTG mode. ;)
patrick54

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:52 pm

Please report information like this in your IK support ticket and they will work with you directly.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby p.singleton2 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I looked forward to the release of the iRig UA as I loved using the iRig on my iPhone 2 many years ago. However could not use it with my LG L90 smart phone because the phone did not support USB HOST MODE COMPATIBILITY. II does work on my new Samsung galaxy tab A though.
p.singleton2

Postby nguyen.kev » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:00 pm

As an user of Amplitube UA + IRig UA, I wish you'll make several updates of Amplitube UA for Androids. Like said above, off/quit button, looper, record option, landscape mode (maybe, a tablet apk), more space for presets, a sharing users' presets service...

You have several way to improve our experience on the Irig.

Thank you, I hope my message will be heard by developpers :D:D it'll be so fantastic !

Anyway, thank you for bringing a none latency device on droid !
nguyen.kev

Postby linkops » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:17 pm

Looks like is not compatible with the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7". I have just bought both the tablet and Irig2 and I'm getting this ugly message saying the software is not compatible with the tablet..

Any suggestions??
linkops

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:19 pm

linkops wrote:Looks like is not compatible with the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7". I have just bought both the tablet and Irig2 and I'm getting this ugly message saying the software is not compatible with the tablet..

Any suggestions??

AmpliTube UA (the subject of this forum topic) is only compatible with iRig UA. More information about iRig UA and AmpliTube UA can be found at http://www.irigua.com
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby theodore.nicholas » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:30 am

My LG Stylo running Android 5.1.1 is incompatible with AmplitubeUA thus my iRigUA, which I purchased just for the sole use of running it via my cell phone, is completely useless to me.

This is my third attempt at getting someone to contact me about this issue. :oops:
theodore.nicholas

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:43 pm

theodore.nicholas wrote:My LG Stylo running Android 5.1.1 is incompatible with AmplitubeUA thus my iRigUA, which I purchased just for the sole use of running it via my cell phone, is completely useless to me.

This is my third attempt at getting someone to contact me about this issue. :oops:

If your device meets the specs listed at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/ir ... igua-specs and you are having issues, please report your issue to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-sup ... -hardware/
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby bassman_one » Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

The UA seem to work really well with my phone which is the HTC One M7 but I was wondering now the device has been available for over 12 months if you are planning on releasing any more amps, cabinets, effects or signature set-ups similar to what is available on Apple devices?
bassman_one

Postby Peter_IK » Fri May 13, 2016 3:05 pm

bassman_one wrote:The UA seem to work really well with my phone which is the HTC One M7 but I was wondering now the device has been available for over 12 months if you are planning on releasing any more amps, cabinets, effects or signature set-ups similar to what is available on Apple devices?

I don't have any specific news on upcoming gear but I will relay your request to the team. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

PreviousNext

Return to News and Announcements