Iloud mtm red led no sound [RESOLVED]

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Iloud mtm red led no sound [RESOLVED]

Postby jmobley » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:43 pm

Starting to really regret purchasing these speakers. One of them has a red LED. When I power off and back on, it cycles through yellow and orange and finally sticks on red. From what I have read in the user manual, this speaker is defective.

I purchased them from guitar center online and not one physical store carries them in Pittsburgh. Worse, not one on the east coast. I already got rid of my other speakers and now I am stuck with no speakers and projects due.

PISSED. I can't wait for another five to six days for a replacement.
jmobley

Re: Iloud mtm red led no sound

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:33 pm

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. The support team will be able to handle the warranty replacement as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jmobley » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:56 pm

It’s been sorted. Sorry I got so hot. Replacement is already on the way. Will have it by Wednesday
jmobley

Re: Iloud mtm red led no sound [RESOLVED]

Postby Ryan_IK » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:10 pm

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby flyingpuck » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:18 am

Same to me here in Seoul,Korea. I sent a email to IK multimedia but still have no answer and I can't find the ticket so I requested once again today.

I purchased them from ebay online and not one physical store carries them in Seoul,Korea.
Due to my moving last year, I was not able connect to these speakers almost July this year and once I connected them I realized it had this kind of problem. I need IK multimedia team's help in South Korea.
Thank you in advance.
Last edited by flyingpuck on Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
flyingpuck

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:28 am

flyingpuck wrote:Same to me here in Seoul,Korea. I sent a email to IK multimedia but still have no answer.
I purchased two speakers from US on November 22~26,2019 and one is perfect but another got the same problem which is described by you here.

You would also need to work with IK Support. What is your ticket number?

For reference, please review viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 for guidelines on posting while you have an existing ticket.

Thank you.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mykesalomon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:50 pm

jmobley wrote:It’s been sorted. Sorry I got so hot. Replacement is already on the way. Will have it by Wednesday

good for you. In my situation, i think my 15 day old mtm is hopeless (from philippines)
mykesalomon

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:13 pm

mykesalomon wrote:
jmobley wrote:It’s been sorted. Sorry I got so hot. Replacement is already on the way. Will have it by Wednesday

good for you. In my situation, i think my 15 day old mtm is hopeless (from philippines)

IK Support will assist you directly too.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby mykesalomon » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
mykesalomon wrote:

IK Support will assist you directly too.

thank you. i feel so helpless now because i'm in a middle of a project and i rely on it. i didn't expect it to fail in just a few days. It completely delays my work. :|
mykesalomon

Postby flyingpuck » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:59 am

[mod redacted - please review rules, including the rule regarding moderation. Please reply to your support ticket for a status, the forum mods, admins, nor users can assist you with your request]
flyingpuck

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers