SampleTank Questions and App Advice

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

SampleTank Questions and App Advice

Postby Jacob Jason » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 pm

Hello everyone,
First of all I don’t know how to say but I will try. I’m using AmpliTube, SampleTank, Audiobus and Guitar Pro for iPad. Firstly I’m learning notes from Guitar Pro and for recording bass and drums I’m using SampleTank, but this is very long process so I need your advices. How can I import notes and tabs to SampleTank or is there any way or app like that I can write notes and tabs and I can produce bass and drums sounds? Thanks for your attention.
Jacob Jason

Re: SampleTank Questions and App Advice

Postby kajetanek » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:04 am

Try out Garageband. It’s probably on your iPad already. Or you can get it free
kajetanek

Postby vldp » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Hi guys
Has anyone found a reliable way of making a backup of user multies sorted as you need them and restoring them in a same order?

I’m trying to use SampleTank on iPad in live gigs switching between multies using the Midi Program Change.
It works for now but I’m scared even to think of what will happen if I need to reinstall the SampleTank

Are there any other ideas of the ways to use the SampleTank in live performance?
I can’t see how I could possibly switch the programs in multi by hand.
vldp

Postby leopoldocalderonj » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm

vldp wrote:Hi guys
Has anyone found a reliable way of making a backup of user multies sorted as you need them and restoring them in a same order?

I’m trying to use SampleTank on iPad in live gigs switching between multies using the Midi Program Change.
It works for now but I’m scared even to think of what will happen if I need to reinstall the SampleTank

Are there any other ideas of the ways to use the SampleTank in live performance?
I can’t see how I could possibly switch the programs in multi by hand.

Hi, VLDP. How do you get to change Multis using Midi Program Changes? I just can't get it to work. Any advice or help i'd really appreciate it. Thank you!
leopoldocalderonj

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories