Axe IO control panel issue

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Axe IO control panel issue

Postby Ctres » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 pm

I've installed the control panel software (on Catalina) per instructions. Mac reports install was successful but clicking on the icon no window appears. If I click on the icon again I see the option to quit, so it's running, but where is it?
Ctres

Re: Axe IO control panel issue

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:40 am

I'm not sure what would cause that. Please make sure you have the latest version from your IK User Area and if it still persists I suggest opening at ticket with IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct and official support from the IK support team. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Ctres » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:18 pm

I had already opened a ticket, just thought I might get a quicker answer elsewhere. Turns out my relative unfamiliarity with MacOS is the problem - still learning. The (tiny to my eyes) icon I needed was on the... taskbar? upper right of the screen.
TIL.
Ctres

Postby jasonrbauer » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:57 pm

I have the exact same problem.
jasonrbauer

Postby chris.dent » Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:38 am

The (tiny to my eyes) icon I needed was on the... taskbar? upper right of the screen.
TIL.

Yes, I had the same problem. Everything says it is open but it is invisible. Clicking the tiny icon in the task bar did the trick and saved my more hours of trying to figure it out. Thanks.

This should be mentioned in the manual.
chris.dent

Return to Interfaces & Controllers