iRig Micro Amp and iPad Pro 11

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iRig Micro Amp and iPad Pro 11

Postby buleriachk » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:05 am

I am trying to get the Micro Amp to play nicely with my iPad pro 11, which has a USB-C connector. When running Amplitube, the signal is getting in, both input and output meters are active, but there is no sound from the Micro (it works fine with my iPhone XS with the lightning cable.)

I haven't ever tried it with my iPad until now, and I'm suspecting some sort of Ipad switch (Maybe ringer off/on?) not sure of the problem

If anyone has any suggestions, let me know. Running latest version of iOS (13, I believe)

Thanks
buleriachk

Re: iRig Micro Amp and iPad Pro 11

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:38 pm

Hi, since no users have chimed in with suggestions or similar issues I'd recommend opening a ticket with the IK Support team for direct and official technical support if you haven't already done so. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers