How to record guitar, voice, and video together using IK

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

How to record guitar, voice, and video together using IK

Postby rdharv1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:07 pm

What is the best way to record video along with 2 stereo channels (guitar and mic). I would like to be able to process the mic and guitar signals separately but have the final product to mate with video.

Maybe this means the video and audio are separate all the way until the end and then have to be synchronized. Or maybe there is software to do both with one file?

Is there a way to do this with IK on iPhone or iPad? I have AmpliTube and a few iRigs for guitar and voice.

Any help is appreciated.
rdharv1

Re: How to record guitar, voice, and video together using IK

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:20 pm

I would say that iRig Recorder 3 - which does audio and video https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigrecorder/ - coupled with an audio interface like iRig Pro Duo I/O https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigproduoio/ would be the best way to accomplish this.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: How to record guitar, voice, and video together using IK

Postby rdharv1 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:11 pm

Peter IK -

Thanks! I now have a question about inter app sound and making this actually work. I have both amplitube and iRig recorder running but neither want to be in the background. If I have iRig recorder up, amplitube stops recording. If I have amplitube up, iRig recorder stops working.

Please help, I am SOOO close.
rdharv1

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories