Hammond B-3X

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Hammond B-3X

Postby dhamilton0 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:54 pm

I love this app and so far it is sounding great and the fast Leslie is better than anything I’ve ever experienced. I play a Studiologic Numa Compact 2x. I have successfully mapped the Leslie to my sustain pedal and also mapped the Drawbars to the drawbars on my keyboard.
Yesterday, I attempted to split my keyboard, using midi channels 1 and 2 and it works fine.
I them mapped the lower drawbars to the keyboard drawbars. Now when I move them, they move the drawbars on both channels. I am able to select each channel separately but they still move both sets at the same time. The only way I have figured around this is to turn off the other channel while adjusting the drawbars. Which is no good because then I have no sound. Is what I wish to do possible?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also When I change presets on my keyboard the volume of the B-3x goes to zero.
dhamilton0

Re: Hammond B-3X

Postby stewfromnj » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:23 am

dhamilton0 wrote:I love this app and so far it is sounding great and the fast Leslie is better than anything I’ve ever experienced. I play a Studiologic Numa Compact 2x. I have successfully mapped the Leslie to my sustain pedal and also mapped the Drawbars to the drawbars on my keyboard.
Yesterday, I attempted to split my keyboard, using midi channels 1 and 2 and it works fine.
I them mapped the lower drawbars to the keyboard drawbars. Now when I move them, they move the drawbars on both channels. I am able to select each channel separately but they still move both sets at the same time. The only way I have figured around this is to turn off the other channel while adjusting the drawbars. Which is no good because then I have no sound. Is what I wish to do possible?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Also When I change presets on my keyboard the volume of the B-3x goes to zero.

I just noticed this thread... FYI there's another thread "Hammond B-3X for iPad now available". If your issue is unresolved, perhaps you may want to repost :)
stewfromnj

Re: Hammond B-3X

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:17 pm

Please do not post duplicate topics into other threads, that suggestion is counter to the forum rules about duplicate posting.

For this question, since no users have chimed in with suggestions I'd suggest opening a ticket for official IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will be able to assist you directly, thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories