iLoud MTM no BASS

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud MTM no BASS

Postby elritmorecords » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:44 am

Hi there,

One of my iLoud MTM begin to sound weird, no bass, i try switching cables, switching power cord, i try connecting directly to another source, i try a new re-calibration, i try using the sounds presets but the result is the same.

Somebody know what can i do?

My setup is so simple, they are plugged to a monitors outs of an Apollo X6, the thing is one of the speakers sounds perfectly the other not.

I just bought less of 3 months and the supports takes more of 4 days for a response.

Here is a video about it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8ao5moinnklo ... 7.MOV?dl=0
elritmorecords

Re: iLoud MTM no BASS

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:23 pm

If you've reset the calibration (not recalibration) per the steps in the manual and still have this problem, IK Support would need to assist you via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and you can bump your existing ticket via email at any time if you feel you've been waiting too long.

They would be the ones to help as they can fully and officially assess the problem, work our warranty processes if necessary, etc.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby elritmorecords » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Same results factory reseting the unit,

I put a ticket support 8 days ago but i haven't a response :cry:

Do you know how many days takes a response from IK Multimedia warranty team?
elritmorecords

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:18 pm

elritmorecords wrote:Same results factory reseting the unit,

I put a ticket support 8 days ago but i haven't a response :cry:

Do you know how many days takes a response from IK Multimedia warranty team?

It depends on the situation, they'll usually let you know if there's a delay expected (something submitted to the developers or similar would typically cause a little more time to pass). Please PM your ticket number as is mentioned in the guidelines I linked and Ryan and/or I can have someone take a look.

Also note business days (M-F, typically 10a-6:30p) are when the team is working and the first response is usually with 1-2 business days.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeanduc » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:54 pm

I have the same issue
Do you have a fix ?
jeanduc

Postby aponaut » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm

I have the same issue. Speakers sounded good out of the box until I calibrated them. No bass. Reset the cal and tried again. Still no bass. Reset the cal and confirmed set to flat. No bass. Emailed tech support; got a reply but no ticket number. I've had to switch back to my old monitors until I hear back. Reviews for the MTM were very good so not sure what the problem is. A bit disappointed at the moment.
aponaut

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:44 pm

jeanduc wrote:I have the same issue
Do you have a fix ?

Please open a ticket if you have not already done so. Even though an issue may seem the same on the surface based on another forum post, frequently it is not. And either way, issues like this will require direct IK Support if you have exhausted the FAQs for iLoud MTM and still have issues. Please work with them or continue to do so and your issue will be resolved. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jeanduc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:16 am

Peter_IK wrote:
Do you have a fix ?

Please open a ticket if you have not already done so. Even though an issue may seem the same on the surface based on another forum post, frequently it is not. And either way, issues like this will require direct IK Support if you have exhausted the FAQs for iLoud MTM and still have issues. Please work with them or continue to do so and your issue will be resolved. Thank you.

I did.
They offered me ARC3 software to calibrate because there's no fix so far
jeanduc

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:20 pm

jeanduc wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
Do you have a fix ?

I did.
They offered me ARC3 software to calibrate because there's no fix so far

That would mean they identified that it isn't a hardware issue. Please continue to work with IK Support and they will resolve your issue.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers