Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Re: Official AmpliTube Mac/PC Wish List!

Postby Magic Russ » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:29 pm

MXR Distortion +
Arion SCH-1 Stereo Chorus
Arion SFL-1 Stereo Flanger
Ibanez FL-9 Flanger
Ibanez FC-10 Fat Cat Distortion
Ibanez TS9DX
Z-Vex Fuzz Factory
Magic Russ

Postby P.Bicaco » Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:27 pm

An equalizer on the master output, as it has on the input. For live shows would help a lot. Not having to mess with each preset's equalization
P.Bicaco

Postby P.Bicaco » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:27 am

bluetooth midi
P.Bicaco

Postby alistairb » Thu Dec 26, 2019 3:50 pm

smallpotatos wrote:My number one request that I haven't seen would be the ability to use effects/amps of Amplitube just like T-Racks: AS SINGLES!!!

This would be so useful for me. Absolutely transforming the possibilities in a host like MainStage.
alistairb

Postby Studiodlb » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:46 pm

Hello all and happy new year

I know we have many guitar, high gain modeling and bass amps available for AmpliTube 4.

Why can't we get some acoustics amp modeling so we may use AmpliTube 4 with our acoustic's

guitars. I think this would be a great add on feature; what do you all think?

Thanks Studiodlb
Studiodlb

Postby cu1723 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:39 am

I have tryed to use amplitube for Live, because I like the handling and the Sound.
But there are some things, that I miss, so I will not use it (for now):

1. I want to control the MasterVolume via Midi. I CAN connect the MasterVolume with my MidiControler - (CC 7 example) BUT:
it will control from 0dB up to +15db. Thats not useful. I need a Volume from quite to 0db. (Like every Keyboardcontroler workd, like Guitarrig works, like TH-3 works.....

2. The Reverb is realy out of date - and the Delay could be better, too. But the big problem is the Reverb.

3.I need a better Mastersection. Better EQ. Maybe compressor.

I like the "dynamic" and the sound of Amplitube. But for me most AMPS / BOXES have a peak at nearly 4,5kH and to much in at 80-200 Hz (depends on the AMP / BOX)
Thank you for reading this!
cu1723

Postby Johnwnyc » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Metronome volume
Johnwnyc

Postby vac713 » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:39 pm

Full screen GUI on Amplitube

Acoustic gear
vac713

Postby david34000 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:29 pm

This has probably been said - PRESET SHARING AREA!!!!

Thanks
david34000

Postby Devdog99 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:31 am

Please, with a cherry on top, a David Gilmour bundle. I have always played acoustic and finally venturing into the realm of electric. The amount of technical speak is mind-blowing and how to set up a rig is numbing. As a lover of all things Pink Floyd, I would love to be able to one-click the rig of my fav guitarist.....now to just learn those bends properly :shock: .
Devdog99

Postby mseals » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:13 pm

I do not have time to read through this long thread, so if this has been addressed - my apologies. I am somewhat surprised there was not an announcement of Amplitube 5 at the recent NAMM show. It appears that IK is content to keep releasing new amps for the AT4 instead. Now, there's nothing inherently wrong with the current platform - that's not my point. But I do wish we'd see a new version with the latest DSP modeling algorithms (along the lines of what they've been doing recently with some of the TRacks stuff). And, as much as I like Joe Satriani (no disrespect) that's just not where I live most of the time. Where are the boutique amps we've all been asking for all these years - for example: Bad Cat, Two Rock, Friedman, etc? And how about more boutique effect pedal collaborations, like maybe some additional Wampler, Keeley, and Earthquaker Devices pedals for starters?
mseals

Sync to DAW in Map/PC

Postby csobalvarro » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:36 am

PLEASE add the ability to sync the tempo in Amplitube (inc. the looper) to a DAW (in my case Logic Pro). I'm a keyboard and guitar player and I'd like to be able to use the DAW to run a drum loop, add key loops live, and then use Amplitube's looper on top of that with guitar.
csobalvarro

Postby radioasis » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:16 pm

bart.childers wrote:My Big Wishes for AmpliTube:
- CAB IR Loader - mentioned many times
- Advanced noise reduction - something better than a gate - the Noise Reduction module in GuitarRig is quite good (as an example)
-HERE IS THE BIGGY - IT WOULD MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!
- Improve the cascading menu behavior - My god it is SO frustrating to keep re-selecting options when the menu collapses b/c I didn't keep my mouse pointer precisely aligned over the selection when I move it over to click the next item. Makes my blood boil and sucks too much joy out of playing electric guitar. Please -for the love of all this is holy - fix this.

Yes! The menu behavior is absolutely frustrating -- this is especially true with the far too small (and non-resize-able GUI) - it's a constant fight to make a selection from that menu system. I'll frequently open Amplitube within a session - only to close it a minute later after fighting once too often with the cascading menu. There are plenty of other amp model options on my system that sound great, are re-sizable, have easy to navigate menus - and don't get in the way of your creative work flow - so, I'll usually just pick one of those instead. I really do like the sound of Amplitube, but those couple issues kill it for me.

The other more minor issue is the tuner -- having all the extra clicks just to get to the more accurate tuner option is a pain, too. I'll usually just drop another tuner plug-in on the track, rather than fighting with the Amplitube tuner.
radioasis

Postby StevenMikel » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:18 am

Wampler Tumnis
DOD Preamp 250
Soldano Supercharger GTO
StevenMikel

Postby DarthOB2 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:40 am

Lots of really good suggestions in this thread!

First of all, thanks for making a great product.

I recently upgraded to amplitube 4 and the new Cab Room is great. Loving the ability to swap speakers within a Cab.

- I love the idea of Polling/Suggestion page where people could suggest gear (and or features) and others could add their vote to models they're interested in. It's quicker and easier than searching through forums, would help avoid repetition, and would help in data collection. Something a bit like Facebook Polls.

- I'd also be really interested in more Artist packs but perhaps expanding into whole bands (including rigs for multiple personnel, and definitely including the bassists!). It also always awesome to see those song presets such as in the Slash and Jimi collections. I'd love to see some band packs such as:

- Foo Fighters
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Alter Bridge
- Stone Sour
- U2

Also big +1 to:
- IR loader in the Cabs Module
- Scalable GUI.
- Preset Exchange
- Pickup Modeler
- T-Racks Integration

My Big Ol' Gear Wish List:

Guitar Amps:
Diezel Herbert
Diezel VH4
Bogner Uberschall (I'd love to see a matched cab, the uberkab, and the 212 C/O. Would also be awesome if the 212 C/O was recorded in closed and open modes)
Bogner Ecstasy
Bad Cat Hot Cat
Budda Superdrive
Hughes and Kettner TriAmp
Laney Lionheart
Cornford RK100
PRS Archon/MT15
PRS Dallas
PRS J-Mod
Vox AC30 Handwired Head + Cab

Guitar Pedals:
MXR Carbon Copy (Would be awesome to switch between classic and deluxe)
MXR Distortion +
MXR Micro Amp
Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah
Wampler Tumnus
TC Electronic Hall of Fame
Strymon Big Sky
Strymon Timeline
Strymon Mobius
Dan Donegan "The Weapon"

Bass Amps:
Mesa Boogie Big Block
Trace Elliot AH1000-12