Need help wit Authorization Manager

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Need help wit Authorization Manager

Postby guitarmon2 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:36 pm

I'm having changing passwords in the authorization Manager.

I click Forgot password and then Next.

I then goto the Username / Password reset and enter my email.

I enter my email address and verity it is correct.

I then re-type the verification code and verify it is correct.

I click on Submit and I get wrong verification code.

I've done this 10 times to no avail.

Thanks, Joe
guitarmon2

Re: Need help wit Authorization Manager

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Your password should be the same as you use here. And what happens if you go to your Account on the IKM Web site?

Please contact Sales Support
who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time generally is within 2 working days. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby JustJake » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:30 pm

I can't sign in or send for a new password. Does My password have to be my Email?
JustJake

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:56 pm

JustJake wrote:I can't sign in or send for a new password. Does My password have to be my Email?

Typically the password reset information is communicated via your email used for your IK account for verification. Do you no longer have access to that email? Or is there a different issue?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Darrell67 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:14 pm

I've tried to renew my password to get into my account. But I haven't had to do it in years so naturally, I forgot the password. So in an effort to get it to reset, I followed the instructions but the verification codes are not recognized. I've tried about 10-12 times, but no avail. In a desperate move to get the plugin, I wanted to purchase. I created a different account with a different email address. I was able to get in but I didn't realize that I wasn't able to access a few of the purchased plugins I already have. IK please help. I see others have experienced the same issue. I have informed support. Waiting for a response. I also realized that I have lost my jam points as well. Frustratedly yours.
Darrell67

Postby DarkStar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into. Your Account password is the same as the forum password. As you can post here you should be able to go to your User Area: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/ Or is this one your new account?

Please contact Sales Support who can look at your Account and see what's going on. Response time generally is within 2 working days (US (East Coast) Business hours, generally), but cut them some slack. Administrators and Moderators here cannot access your Account.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Lanierlaw » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:50 am

I am having the same problem with the verification manager. I bought Miroslav 2.0 and another product the other day and can't get authorized because of the verification code requirement. I am automatically recognized when I open IK but don't remember the Password. I don't think i put it in my manual Password book so i was trying to obtain a new password and get blocked by the verification code process. Driving me crazy!!!
Lanierlaw

Postby DarkStar » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:54 pm

What verification code process - is it a Captcha?

If so, some script blockers needs to be disabled for the page to work.

Or, contact Sales Support, as mentioned above. Use this link:
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby Lanierlaw » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Thanks, it is similar to Captcha but different, using only letters and numbers; whether I caps and small letters or not it does not work, so there is some blocking system in place. Hopefully they will address when they open Monday morning.

Thanks for your assistance.

Chris Lanier
Lanierlaw

Return to General Discussions