MTM White edition: noooooooooo!

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

MTM White edition: noooooooooo!

Postby Doubleclick » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:22 pm

I bought the iLoud Micro Monitors when they came out. I just bought myself iLoud MTMs in mid-December.

And now it's mid-January, and you suddenly release a white version. I understand that you do this kind of thing to keep the product in the tech press and to keep sales going, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth for the customers who already supported you.

In future, may I ask: please, make colour options available on launch, and use other methods to keep the campaign alive? There must be other ways to keep the buzz going on a product that's this good.
Doubleclick

Re: MTM White edition: noooooooooo!

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:09 pm

You’re assuming that’s the reason and it is not. We are not able to bring out all colors at the same time. I’m sorry if you wanted the white version and purchased the black version. I know that can be disappointing but we do not typically release special editions at the tone of a product’s first launch.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers