Arc 25 and host crashes

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Arc 25 and host crashes

Postby rj.gray » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:24 am

[Split from: Official Arc System Wish List!]

Would be nice if they fixed a bug where ARC 2.5 crashes a few hosts on close because from the crash log it apparently can have trouble letting go of memory.

The hosts it’s been crashing for me are the ones I use for correcting systemwide audio so it’s fairly tedious.

Thanks!
rj.gray

Re: Arc 25 and host crashes

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 am

Hello rj.gray and welcome to the forum.

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are running into.

As this is primarily a user to user forum, someone-else may chime in. Meanwhile, the best thing to do is raise a Support Ticket, here, with all the details for some one to one investigation and help(US (East Coast) Business hours, generally). Response time is usually within 2 working days.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby rj.gray » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:34 am

I did, and they responded. Why was this thread split from the other one? I know they don't like us discussing support tickets here, but our conversation gave me the impression it would be better to put it in the wish list.
rj.gray

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:17 am

I didn't do the split but it was correct as this isn't a wishlist item it is something that is happening to you that needs to be verified by the support team and they will look into the issue for you.

Other users may chime in but this does not appear to be a feature request.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby DarkStar » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:03 am

I split your post from the Wish List thread. AS Peter said, that list is for suggestion for new features.

Support with problems such as yours is best handled by the Technical Support team. Please reply to your emails with any new information and request further assistance. I am sure that Peter or Ryan will keep an eye of your support ticket if you let them know the Ticket Number by Private Message.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools