Recordings being sped up

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Recordings being sped up

Postby Olby7016 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:37 pm

Ok so I’m having a problem with recordings becoming out of sync on the multi track in amplitube 4. Once i put my backing track into track 2 and record on track 1 (or any other track) and hit record it sound fine. Once I stop recording and play it back the recorded track length seems to be compressed and sped up? Anyone know why this is? I’m running amplitube on windows and using asio4all as the sound driver. Any input appreciate. Thanks.
Olby7016

Re: Recordings being sped up

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:49 pm

Do the recordings you are importing/dragging into AmpliTube have a different sample rate than you have your project settings set to?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Olby7016 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:04 am

Hi peter,

No I don’t think they do as they are the same tracks as I used on amplitube for Mac which worked fine. It’s as if once I stop recording it’s changing the track length of the track I have recorded onto. You can see it finishes much sooner than the backing track on track 2 even though it should be longer.
Olby7016

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:10 am

Sounds like you are talking about the iOS version of AmpliTube so I'll move this to the proper forum.

It still may be an issue as they do not use the same exact settings etc.

I'd suggest you report this to IK Support who can assist you directly with this issue via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Olby7016 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:12 am

It isn’t the iOS version it’s windows I’m running now via irig stomp I/O. I used to use it on Mac which worked fine but I have changed to windows recently.
Olby7016

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 am

Ah interesting. I don't know what would have changed or affected this, so I'd still recommend reporting it to IK Support for direct official tech assistance.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Olby7016 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:14 am

Ok I will reach out to them. Thanks for the response
Olby7016

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling