IK Multimedia & Joe Satriani want to hear from you!

Breaking news, announcements, promotions and general important information from IK Multimedia

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Cast your vote on what gear you want included in AmpliTube Joe Satriani!

The secret is out. We have been working closely with Joe Satriani on AXE I/O, so when we approached him about doing a signature AmpliTube collection, he was in. The only question? What gear to model! That's where you come in. It's time for you to voice your opinion on what iconic gear you want to see in AmpliTube Joe Satriani, releasing in 2020.

Plus, enter for your chance to win an amazing guitar recording studio because the only thing better than voting for gear is using it! Details below.

For 30 years Joe has used a massive collection of dream gear to create some of the most iconic guitar recordings of all time. From the wah-sculpted leads of Surfing with the Alien to the stripped-down rock of his work in Chickenfoot, he’s one of an elite few guitarists with not just one signature sound, but dozens. And Joe knows IK Multimedia, too. He’s used AmpliTube at home and in the studio, including many released tracks. And recently he’s been enjoying his new AXE I/O audio interface, with all the amazing tone shaping and re-amping options it gives him.

We want to know what gear you’d like to see in the next AmpliTube. Joe provided a list of options below, so cast your vote, and check back January 16th to see what gear will be included in AmpliTube Joe Satriani!

Enter here!

Enter to win an entire guitar recording studio including:

Post a video of your best guitar riff to YouTube, Instagram or Facebook using hashtag #AmpliTubeSatch to submit your entry. And no stress, but Joe will be watching and sharing his favorite performances on social media!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: IK Multimedia & Joe Satriani want to hear from you!

Postby TomoRG » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi!
Is the "#AmpliTubeSatch" thing still on? I know the contest is over, but is Joe still gonna see our videos if we post them now?

Thanks!
TomoRG

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:57 pm

TomoRG wrote:Hi!
Is the "#AmpliTubeSatch" thing still on? I know the contest is over, but is Joe still gonna see our videos if we post them now?

Thanks!

The contest is over and we're reviewing the many entries. I cannot guarantee Joe will see any further posts with that tag but we'll likely keep on using that, especially for when AmpliTube Joe Satriani is released.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby TomoRG » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:26 pm

Ah ok.. I totally misunderstood the whole thing.. I thought sharing our videos is just like to celebrate the AmpliTube JS release and not a way to win anything except Joe's attention..:oops:
TomoRG

Return to News and Announcements