New British Collection gear in AmpliTube 4.10 iOS update

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

New British Collection gear in AmpliTube 4.10 iOS update

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:49 pm

Get great new gear derived from AmpliTube 4 Mac/PC

Mobile guitarists, a new update for AmpiTube for iOS is available now on the App Store. Update your AmpliTube iOS to 4.10 today or download it on the App Store and gain access to the British Collection gear derived from AmpliTube 4 for Mac/PC.

What's new in AmpliTube version 4.10:

British Collection

The British Collection adds 4 all-new amplifiers and 4 new cabinets based on classic Marshall® amplifiers. Derived from AmpliTube 4 on Mac/PC, these new models offer unparalleled realism and accuracy, and cover a range of hard-rocking tones from the '60s, '70s, '80s and '90s.

4 Amps:
Red Pig
Brit Valve Pre
Brit 9000
Brit Silver

4 Cabinets:
4x12" RED
4x12" B30
4x12" B90
4x12" SLV

All of these amps and cabs have been made with IK’s Dynamic Interaction Modeling, for unmatched authenticity and tone.

Purchase these new models a la cart, or inside the British Collection or All-In 2019 Bundle in AmpliTube for iOS.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New British Collection gear in AmpliTube 4.10 iOS update

Postby muddi » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi, strangely on my IPad does not appear to me the update to version 4.10. The latest update is version 4.9.1. Should I contact technical support or can someone help me out here on the forum? Thank you.
muddi

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:26 pm

muddi wrote:Hi, strangely on my iPad does not appear to me the update to version 4.10. The latest update is version 4.9.1. Should I contact technical support or can someone help me out here on the forum? Thank you.

Please work with tech support as the update should be fully propagated and available worldwide by this time.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby macoutlaw » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi, I'm having the same problem with version 4.10 not updating on my iPad. Weird, as I've had no problem with previous updates. I've tried to force an update from the App Store but without success.
macoutlaw

Postby Peter_IK » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:34 pm

macoutlaw wrote:Hi, I'm having the same problem with version 4.10 not updating on my iPad. Weird, as I've had no problem with previous updates. I've tried to force an update from the App Store but without success.

Please also contact IK Support for official tech support on this issue since other users have not chimed in with any suggestions on this issue. I'm sure the support team will be able to assist you and get the problem you are having taken care of.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby macoutlaw » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:01 pm

That's interesting as the first thing I checked was the specs - still showing iOS 10.0 or higher on IK's wesbsite. If it does require iOS 11 or higher, that sucks as I haven't upgraded due to certain apps that aren't available in iOS 11. I don't want to lose those.
macoutlaw

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Edit - looks like the App Store does note that iOS 11+ is required. We will request that the site information is changed. Note that iOS 11 came out in 2017 and does support quite a large range of iOS devices. Sorry to hear that there are apps that haven't been updated to support the newer supported iOS versions.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories