T-Racks 5 Standalone and FL Studio Crashing w/EQual

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

T-Racks 5 Standalone and FL Studio Crashing w/EQual

Postby monil19 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:14 am

Hello Fellow Producers,

I am having a lot of trouble with T-Racks 5 at the moment. Every time I try to open up EQual in either the Standalone Version or in FL Studio 20, both programs automatically close. I have tried re-installing T-Racks 5 and FL studio 20 multiple times, but the problem is still persistent. Every other plugin works just fine. But when I try to open up EQual, the programs immediately close. Did anyone ever have a problem like this before and knows how to solve it? I have contacted customer support, but I have never gotten a reply from them. So I was hoping to get some help here.

Thank you
monil19

Re: T-Racks 5 Standalone and FL Studio Crashing w/EQual

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:06 am

Please PM your ticket number (also please check out viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 with regard to posting a technical issue while a ticket is open).

They respond to all tickets, typically within 1-2 business days (M-F 10am-6:30pm EST). There are sometimes longer waits during high-volume times like the recent holiday, etc.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: T-Racks 5 Standalone and FL Studio Crashing w/EQual

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 am

I had someone check and it appears there is a ticket open with your IK-registered email from today, no more than an hour or two ago. They will definitely get to your ticket as soon as possible. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox