AmpliTube max not saving presets that i edit

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

AmpliTube max not saving presets that i edit

Postby Danielwhite1s » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:53 pm

i am brand new to this software and am currently using it as a stand alone software and i dont have it hooked up to a daw yet. I found a preset i like and started putting pedals and making modifications to get the sound I want , then I hit Save as to the right of the preset column and I tell it which folder to go to and after I click ok, the newly named preset i named is nowhere to be seen in the folder i told it to go to??

also on a seprate note, when i hit "preset Brower" , the whole box is blnak and none of the drop downs show any offerings at all?

Help please. Thanks10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 hotmail.com
Last edited by Danielwhite1s on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danielwhite1s

Re: AmpliTube max not saving presets that i edit

Postby Ryan_IK » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:27 pm

I would suggest reaching out to support. Please use the link below to reach out and send me a PM with your ticket number once done.

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

If you use One Drive on Windows 10, these steps below should help in the meantime.

-Turn off the One Drive and un-sync and IK Multimedia related files
-Go to your Documents > IK Multimedia > AmpliTube 4 folder
-Copy any custom presets you have made to another location to back them up
-Delete the AmpliTube 4 folder from the Documents > AmpliTube 4 folder
-Download the 4.9.0 update from your the User Area -> My Products section (https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/) of your IK Multimedia account
-Uninstall, then reinstall AmpliTube to let it recreate your AmpliTube 4 folders
-Now retry your presets and let us know your results
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling