New UNO Drum Anthology Libraries available

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

New UNO Drum Anthology Libraries available

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:33 pm

A whole new sonic palette is available to explore with your UNO Drum. The Drum Anthology Libraries are a collection of vintage and rare drum machine PCM sounds that can be loaded in your UNO Drum, drastically changing the sound of your instrument. 10 new libraries contain different drum machines from different eras, grouped to create inspiring future classic sounds, available to download for free.

https://youtu.be/WphcZWgtYlI

We recorded 40 vintage drum machines and added new elements on the 4-piece drum kits, to give even more flexibility and creativity to the sound. We carefully studied each piece of gear, capturing its most recognizable sounds, while adding new elements for even more flexibility and convenience. These are not 1:1 recreations; they're our homage to the classics.

Learn more here or download in your IK User Area now
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: New UNO Drum Anthology Libraries available

Postby kingdoma » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:29 am

newbie question, once I've installed them, how do I access them? Are they assigned specific kit numbers? If so, what are they please?
kingdoma

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:10 pm

kingdoma wrote:newbie question, once I've installed them, how do I access them? Are they assigned specific kit numbers? If so, what are they please?

Once installed on your UNO Drum unit they will be available via the top row of pads.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby kingdoma » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:11 am

Thanks. Does it matter what the Sound and Kit are set to?
kingdoma

Postby albertpauw » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:14 am

Basically it overwrites the existing (default) samples.

Only the analog voices remain the same.
albertpauw

Postby lazyman » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:00 pm

Yeah! This is a serious level UP.

Now this machine is sikk ! Really.

Kits are so good now i have to buy more Uno Drum-s

Next level could be user editing of samples.
lazyman

Postby ThisisRends » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:53 pm

Anyone else having problems with library No. 10?
1 to 9 and the stock library works fine.
But with the No 10 the unit stops working.
After rebooting the firmware number pops up followed by a bright „0“ in the middle of the display. From there nothing works anymore until i install one of the other libraries.
ThisisRends

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:20 pm

ThisisRends wrote:Anyone else having problems with library No. 10?
1 to 9 and the stock library works fine.
But with the No 10 the unit stops working.
After rebooting the firmware number pops up followed by a bright „0“ in the middle of the display. From there nothing works anymore until i install one of the other libraries.

Since no other users have chimed in, I'd suggest opening a ticket for official IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't done so already.

I'm sure they can assist you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Beforethree59 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:09 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
kingdoma wrote:newbie question, once I've installed them, how do I access them? Are they assigned specific kit numbers? If so, what are they please?

Once installed on your UNO Drum unit they will be available via the top row of pads.

Ive downloaded the kit 4, how do I know if Im using the CR78 ? there is no name and I dont know which kit is used ... even if I recognize it
thanx for your answer :)
Beforethree59

Postby afh100 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:58 pm

Hi guys - could IK Multimedia produce a list of the drum machines against the numbers on the device. It's kinda hard to do from sound alone given how similar some machines were back in the day.

I'm running Library 4 but unsure which is which!
(Otherwise thrilled by the machine!)

Alex
afh100

Postby Audicd100 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:53 am

afh100 wrote:Hi guys - could IK Multimedia produce a list of the drum machines against the numbers on the device. It's kinda hard to do from sound alone given how similar some machines were back in the day.

I'm running Library 4 but unsure which is which!
(Otherwise thrilled by the machine!)

Alex

funny, i was thinking the same just at this moment. Please tell us what is what thank you very much.
Audicd100

Postby DarkStar » Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:51 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since no other users have chimed in, I'd suggest opening a ticket for official IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support if you haven't done so already.

I'm sure they can assist you.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby Fairground » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:42 pm

IK has the drum machines listed in groups of four in the release notes - that corresponds to the sounds 2-5. So the CR78 is Sound #2 in Anthology 4... Which of COURSE I LOVE!! How am I ever gonna get a CR78!!!

BTW: The release notes are a PDF in the download...

And the "AN" sound always stays the same regardless of anthology

Matthew
Fairground

Postby afh100 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:00 pm

Thanks Matthew - that's what I'd guessed... but wasn't sure! The PDF notes from IK are written in quite a muddled way, so I wasn't sure.

Do you know if there's any way to load midi patterns from a DAW too?
Thanks
Alex

(PS also still gazing absentmindedly at CR-78s listed on eBay for $2000+ and sighing ;-)

Fairground wrote:IK has the drum machines listed in groups of four in the release notes - that corresponds to the sounds 2-5. So the CR78 is Sound #2 in Anthology 4... Which of COURSE I LOVE!! How am I ever gonna get a CR78!!!

BTW: The release notes are a PDF in the download...

And the "AN" sound always stays the same regardless of anthology

Matthew
afh100

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth