Control wah in AmpliTube 4

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Control wah in AmpliTube 4

Postby emanofnig » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:19 am

I can't seem to control the wah effect real time when used as a plugin in LXP. I can control the wah effect of amplitude4 with the FBV mk2 as a stand-alone but not used in an audio track as a plugin, I've tried the learn feature, can you point me right? I've read all instructions and the learn feature in LXP seems to only map local things like pan etc. I'm trying to use the Line 6 FBV MkII as a controller to affect the wah effect ( and other) when AmpliTube 4 is used as a plugin on an audio track to record guitar parts. The stealth pedal is no longer supported so using a line 6 FBVmk2 instead. when I use the LXP learn feature all I get is LXP learning what I do with LXP and not the AmpliTube plug.

Mac pro 5,1/ 10.12.6/AmpliTube 4/ Line 6 FBV express mk2 with provided control software.
emanofnig

Re: Control wah in AmpliTube 4

Postby garfy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:43 am

Hello emanofnig and welcome to the forum.

I suspect that this will be solved by making sure that a MIDI CC message is being received in LPX and passed on into AT4 via your pedal's control software.

As this is a user-to-user forum and not direct to IKM support, in case no one else chimes in here with advice or a solution, you should raise a ticket with IK official support here https://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling