Can't find driver for iRig Keys I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Re: Hooking up a external vocal proccessor

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:34 am

EshelP wrote:I own a Perform-V vocal proccessor by Tchelicon, and it states that I can hook XLR Mic out into a Audio Interface. Now, when I did this I was only able to use it as Midi not as audio

THIS PRODUCT IS A AUDIO INTERFACE RIGHT?

It there a switch to determine between midi and audio signals?

You would connect an XLR cable into the jack on the back of your iRig Keys I/O which should show up as an audio interface in your recording software.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Re: Can't find driver for iRig Keys I/O

Postby palla.gialla » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:53 am

my irig keys io 25 just dont shows up in reaktor and in the windows audio menu , i dont know why , the firmware is up to date ,and its working fine in ableton live 10
palla.gialla

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:43 pm

palla.gialla wrote:my irig keys io 25 just dont shows up in reaktor and in the windows audio menu , i dont know why , the firmware is up to date ,and its working fine in ableton live 10

You would need to use ASIO4ALL for the audio interface portion of iRig Keys I/O if your system or Windows 10 version doesn't support Windows WASAPI audio. It is mentioned on this page and there is a link to the ASIO4ALL setup FAQ there too: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/i ... hp?p=specs

If that doesn't help, please open a ticket at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official IK Support assistance.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby garfy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:41 am

As the OP has had a good response to his original question and there is now a number of useful replies of information in this thread, I'm going to lock it to keep the forum tidy.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to Interfaces & Controllers