wish list for Tracks5

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

wish list for Tracks5

Postby mofkt5 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Hello everybody,

Not sure if the topic had been already discussed, and not sure if this is a correct section to put my suggestions about some new features for TRACKS5 ?!

Anyway please find below some suggestions from my side, it would be great to have them :

1. External side chaining for some compressors, eq's
2. EQUAL great sounding EQ for me much better than pro eq3 fabfilter or some uad etc, would it be possible to have a solo band function for each band, also solo band for other eq's as well ?
3. EQ's and Compressors - it would be great to have some IN and OUT signal indicators, as it's very important to be conscious of changing the tonal of the sounds and not the volume, cause if you raise the volume so the human nature perceives this as better, and this is not the point, and also possibility to adjust the IN/OUT volume with some knob etc. ?
Yes, in the White Channel and British Channel there are those IN / OUT indicators and this is very helpful.
4. Metering suite - would it be possible to make some simple resizable freq. analyzer,
I mean here not a square bars spectrogram, but sth simpler like in voxengo f.ex.?

Just my 0.02 cents :-)

Thank you,
mofkt5

Re: wish list for Tracks5

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm

Please check for these and post those that aren't already there on the official T-RackS wishlist thread: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19888
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to General Discussions