Irig Pro Duo doesn’t work whit IOS devices

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Irig Pro Duo doesn’t work whit IOS devices

Postby Mauricio Mora » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:23 am

Hi i purchase a brand new IRIG PRO DUO and the device don’t work whit IOS devices. Only works whit the USB to Din cable when I plug it to a computer. How can i fix for work whit my second gen Ipad Pro 12,9 and mi Iphone XS MAX??

I try whit brand new batteris an whit a 9volt power supply and nothing.
Mauricio Mora

Re: Irig Pro Duo doesn’t work whit IOS devices

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm

I'm not sure what would cause this but I would suggest that you open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for official and direct IK tech support if you haven't opened a ticket already. I'm sure they can assist you and fix your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Mauricio Mora » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:30 pm

Thanks Peter . I alreday wrote for to support and they send my a ticket a few days ago and I don’t have answer yet....
Mauricio Mora

Postby wdyson » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 pm

I am new to iRig and I cant get my iRig Pro I/O to work with Amplitube either.
I started with the original iRig analog on Sunday.
I launched the AmpliTube app on Sunday.
It asked what kind of guitar I was using. (I had an acoustic/electric in hand) So I answered acoustic. It started setup for the iRig acoustic stage (which I didn't have). I couldn't find a way back from that setup though. Why doesn't it just ask which product I am using or just recognize it? This (what kind of guitar) was a completely unintuitive question as far as what I wanted to achieve. I finally got some sound but it was delayed. Of course the app keeps nagging you to buy more so I tried buying something to register the app but that didn't fix my issue. I chalked it up to you get what you pay for and the irig analogue was cheep.

I tried to improve my situation with the iRig Pro I/O. On the PC the latency with the iRig Pro was more that a second. I mean atrocious! My kid was enjoying it for sound effects but for real music with real timing forget about it.

So I plugged the iRig Pro I/O into the iPhone and into the iPad and got no results with either. It still say my connection is supposed to be the iRig acoustic stage. (Which I now refuse to buy, as my acoustic has a good Fishman in it already)

There is no apparent way to revert to electric guitar on Amplitube app on my iPad or iPhone.
I tried entering other license keys that I own, but I only get an error. When I go to the Midi section it says to plug the iRig Pro I/O into a Midi Controller.

For the $200 I have spent I have gotten absolutely no where with the IK Media products. No I guess I have to buy an iRig acoustic stage that don't want or a Midi controller that I don't want, in order to get sound from my iRig Pro I/O?

I have a ticket in but haven't heard back. I am close to returning what I can before I am stuck with it. I need my time back so I can practice and enjoy my guitar. If I don't get an answer in 48 hours it's what I will have to do.
wdyson

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:24 pm

Sometimes tickets may take longer than 48 hours to respond to but I'm sure IK Support will assist you and figure out what's happening.

Also please review the guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 about posting when you have already submitted a ticket and note that this forum is not a support forum per the forum rules linked at the top of the page, but is for user to user discussion and general announcements.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby wdyson » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:39 pm

I was hope maybe another member could give me a clue, it seems like even an FAQ should cover basic connectivity.
wdyson

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:44 pm

wdyson wrote:I was hope maybe another member could give me a clue, it seems like even an FAQ should cover basic connectivity.

The manual would cover the basic connectivity needs, it seems you are not having the typical experience using iRig Pro Duo so the support team can help.

Though it sounds like you've seen this, here is the iRig Pro DUO FAQ topic list: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/index. ... ig-pro-duo

Also, please do read and follow those guidelines via the link in my previous post. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jcallen » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:19 pm

Interesting I'm having same problem getting Duo to connect to Iphone and interesting how avoidant this post is and never offered a solution.
jcallen

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:52 pm

jcallen wrote:Interesting I'm having same problem getting Duo to connect to Iphone and interesting how avoidant this post is and never offered a solution.

It isn't "avoidant", iRig Pro Duo works for thousands on their iOS devices and this forum is not a medium for technical support and the team is available to help at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Please review the rules linked at the top of each page and which were presented to you and agreed upon when registering for this forum for that and other helpful information.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers