MP2 English Horns not loading[Resolved]

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Re: MP2 English Horns not loading

Postby ManuHeel » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you talking about the MP2 installer or the main sound files ?
I'm asking because if your are talking about the main sound files, I can't download them anymore as the access has expired since...

Thank you for your time,
Manuel.

EDIT : Re-installing MP2 doesn't change anything... I assume you were talking about the main sound files... If they have been updated while I wasn't able to access them, how can I get them now ? Please don't tell me I have to pay a extra fee to get access to a finally corrected version of a bugging software I paid for...
Sorry for being a bit rude but I hope you understand.
Manuel.
ManuHeel

Postby davidzzz07 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:00 am

hi guys can somebody upload the latest update from miroslav? can't seem to find the update for miroslav with the english horn problem, if anyone could upload the updated files, i could just replace them in the library :) please guys thanks much :)
davidzzz07

Postby DarkStar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:53 am

Uploading any MP2 files would contravene the Licence Agreement.

If the downloads in your User Area are not the ones you need, then please raise a Support Ticket, here:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby DarkStar » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:58 am

ManuHeel wrote:Hello Jason,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you talking about the MP2 installer or the main sound files ?
I'm asking because if your are talking about the main sound files, I can't download them anymore as the access has expired since...
Please don't tell me I have to pay a extra fee to get access to a finally corrected version of a bugging software I paid for...

That's a very good point. The fixes should really be released as a Sounds Updater in the "Related Downloads" section of MP2.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby ntghwlk » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:02 pm

Hello there,

I just bought MP2, downloaded and installed 16+1 sound libraries and tried to use Philharmonik, but it "failed to load instrument".

After I found this thread, I downloaded 5 updaters and installed them, but still have the same problem with strings, woodwinds (except English Horn and Basoon), chromatic percussion, all "Miroslav Philharmonic 1" pack... Piano, Harp and Brass seem to work fine.

Did I miss something?

Thanks a lot!
ntghwlk

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:52 pm

ntghwlk wrote:Hello there,

I just bought MP2, downloaded and installed 16+1 sound libraries and tried to use Philharmonik, but it "failed to load instrument".

After I found this thread, I downloaded 5 updaters and installed them, but still have the same problem with strings, woodwinds (except English Horn and Basoon), chromatic percussion, all "Miroslav Philharmonic 1" pack... Piano, Harp and Brass seem to work fine.

Did I miss something?

Thanks a lot!

Since you've installed all the files, I'm not sure what would have happened to cause this. I'd recommend contacting IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can assist you directly and get you up and running.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby ntghwlk » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:Since you've installed all the files, I'm not sure what would have happened to cause this. I'd recommend contacting IK Support via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support so they can assist you directly and get you up and running.

Thank you kindly, Peter! Just wrote the support, waiting patiently :)
ntghwlk

Postby shmihe » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:45 pm

I have also had trouble with the English horns before too. If I recall correctly, - I had to replace the files for them with an older file version.

I had to do my own file "surgery" to fix it. Still working for me now. Reinstalling did not fix it. Nothing new there haha, like *cough cough* ST4.

I also did not have any current (allowed/paid again for) access to the files to try newer versions, and I asked for the access from IK. They DID grant access.

The downloads turned out to be the same ones that I had previously saved anyhow, but I needed to try to make sure that mine were not corrupt AND causing the issue.
shmihe

Postby ntghwlk » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:43 pm

OK guys, it was totally my fault. I assumed that 16 parts of archives extract to Install Miroslav Philharmonik 2 Sound Content file, but it is only the Concert Harp pack actually, and every single archive has its own installer...
So sorry for the confusion! Everything works perfectly now :D
ntghwlk

Postby garfy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:26 am

That's ok ntghwlk - we have all done things like that before. Lack of sleep or coffee being primary reasons :lol:

As this thread began over 2 years ago and it would appear that all contributors have had issues resolved, I'm going to lock it for tidiness sake while leaving it here for information purposes.

• If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
• If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Previous

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More