Unable to load your website

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Unable to load your website

Postby uk_christophe » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Is there some issue with your website im unable to load any pages on my laptop, but I can on my iPhone?
uk_christophe

Re: Unable to load your website

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:43 pm

That sounds like there may be an issue somewhere between your ISP and IK's site. You may want to ask your provider to assist in doing a traceroute to see exactly where the issue exists along the way. The site definitely is working.

Note that this assumes your phone is using the cellular network to connect and is not on the same network as your laptop.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby uk_christophe » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:47 pm

I also used my iPhone as a hotspot and was still unable to connect?
uk_christophe

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 pm

You may want to check what a ping and traceroute to ikmultimedia.com output.

Are you trying to log a specific issue about software in your account or anything like that? I want to see what we can find out about what you're looking to do as well, of course :)
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby uk_christophe » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:52 pm

I just want to download my products from my account to my laptop, account is under this name
uk_christophe

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:56 pm

uk_christophe wrote:I just want to download my products from my account to my laptop, account is under this name

Have you tried to ping and do a traceroute to ikmultimedia.com?
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:01 pm

Actually, to be honest that's more likely good information for your ISP to look at but also our tech support team. Please open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support (you can do it via your phone that can connect to our site) and they can take it further than we in the forum can.

Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby uk_christophe » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Thanks Pete
uk_christophe

Return to General Discussions