AmpliTube won’t import mp3

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

AmpliTube won’t import mp3

Postby aldobko » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:06 pm

I normally import MP3s into iOS AmpliTube to practice with; just today I’m opening MP3 files and selecting “copy to AmpliTube” but it is not appearing inside the app... it’s always worked easily before; is this a new bug?
aldobko

Re: AmpliTube won’t import mp3

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:40 pm

I'm not sure what would cause that for you and since other users haven't chimed in yet I'd recommend opening a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for direct assistance if you have not done so already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby amzounslide95 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Not to discourage you but you may experience more difficulty that you might expect (than should be necessary). The bottom of the AT3 stand-alone GUI contains some important controls. This function is cut off on some users screens.
amzounslide95

Postby aldobko » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:31 pm

I tried it this morning it seems to be working now; it must’ve just been a bug.
aldobko

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:16 pm

amzounslide95 wrote:Not to discourage you but you may experience more difficulty that you might expect (than should be necessary). The bottom of the AT3 stand-alone GUI contains some important controls. This function is cut off on some users screens.

It should not be cut off on any supported iOS devices. If you are experiencing this please open a ticket with IK Support for direct assistance.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm

aldobko wrote:I tried it this morning it seems to be working now; it must’ve just been a bug.

Glad you are all sorted now.

As this thread has been resolved for the original poster it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic. Remember that similar symptoms do not mean the same problem or solution.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories