NO SOUND FROM AXE I/O

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

NO SOUND FROM AXE I/O

Postby lexnoise » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:02 pm

My axe i/o was working fine until the firmware update to 1.04
I uninstalled everything then reinstalled.....I have done this a dozen times and still I have no sound inside my daw(logic x) or from my mac when using the axe i/o as the input/output.
Does the firmware update make me using Sierra obsolete ?
The specs say OS X 10.11 or higher......I'm on 10.12.6
The firmware just updates automatically when I download the 1.1.0 installer(which worked for me). The 1.04 update just is not having it. Every time I re download the installer the firmware is updating automatically.
What can I do to rectify this as it's completely eating into my deadlines ?
lexnoise

Re: NO SOUND FROM AXE I/O

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 pm

This is something that IK Support can help you with directly. They'll get you sorted out at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby lexnoise » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:15 pm

I have been away on a project and just returned to my studio today, fired everything up and again no sound. I see all the levels in amplitube standalone and in logic x but nothing through speakers or headphones. An hour later after numerous reboots/connecting/disconnecting etc I had sound again.
IT HAS JUST STOPPED WORKING AGAIN..........NO SOUND.
This is not good enough for me, I can't afford to go back and forth waiting for the axe to work when it wants. Again the firmware updated by itself to the latest version. I have a video that I can attach to show you what's happening.

I've not paid over £300 for a box to cut out every couple of hours.

What's the solution as I have now lost my patience with all of this ?
lexnoise

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Peter_IK wrote:This is something that IK Support can help you with directly. They'll get you sorted out at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers