Philharmonik and SampleTank crash hard on launch

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Philharmonik and SampleTank crash hard on launch

Postby LOVEBOX » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:48 am

Been having some issues on a brand new install of Miroslav Philharmonik (versions 2.0.5, 2.0.4,2.0.3, etc. I've tried them all) and Sampletank 3.

Both crash immediately upon launch as standalone apps "Philharmonik 2 quit unexpectedly" in a "Problem Report for Philharmonik 2" Window with a significant crash log.

This is a brand new Mac Pro laptop Mac OS 10.14.5, 32gigs of RAM.

I'm also running Pro Tools 2019.6 with a focus rite Scarlet 2i2 which both run great, as long as I remove Philharmonik and Sampletank plugins. Otherwise, Pro Tools crashes hard on launch when those plugins are present.

I've got other third party plugins installed which run great as well... Stylus RMX, AIR VI's (the non-stock plugins).

The only problem is Philharmonik and Sampletank... I've gone back and forth with IK support but so far I'm only getting the stock "watch this video" and "follow these instructions" to no avail.

Anyone else seeing these problems? and have you been able to resolve them?

Thanks,
Jon
LOVEBOX

Re: Philharmonik and SampleTank crash hard on launch

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Since no users have chimed in for a while, I'd suggest continuing to work with IK Support letting them know that any suggestions have not yet resolved your issue.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More