Password reset shenanigans

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Password reset shenanigans

Postby Denizen_Citizen » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Hi,
Settle down and make yourself comfortable. This is a bit of a saga.

I purchased Syntronik a couple of months ago and I like it a lot!
So I was watching the Pick n Mix sale closely and decided to jump before the offer expired so I went in to purchase T-RackS.
My password didn't work for some reason, probably fat fingers syndrome, so I went through the usual password reset. No confirmation email, nothing. Spam folders empty.
I repeated it a couple of times in case I'd done something wrong. Same result.
I logged a ticket which basically promised that someone would get back to me sometime in the distant future (OK thats a bit harsh but it's looking like a couple of weeks). I received an acknowledgement for that.

So in desperation, I opened a second account to get the deal. That went fine. I purchased and all good. Except now that I have installed and activated the plugins they behave as if in trial mode!
Syntronik works fine.

What I would like to do is be able to reset my password on my original account and merge with the new account.
Does anyone know of another way to do this?
Denizen_Citizen

Re: Password reset shenanigans

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:29 am

Support would need to do that for you. Please post or PM your ticket number per these guidelines at viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 and we can have someone take a look at it.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Denizen_Citizen » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:03 am

Actually just checked and I'm wrong!
I didn't get an acknowledgement of my issue either.
The only email I've received was to do with setting up my new ID.
Denizen_Citizen

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:06 pm

Denizen_Citizen wrote:Actually just checked and I'm wrong!
I didn't get an acknowledgement of my issue either.
The only email I've received was to do with setting up my new ID.

You may have used the "Sales & Service" general contact form. Please PM the email address you put on that form at which you were to be contacted. Don't post it in the thread, though, as posting your email address publicly will almost always result in spam.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox