Tracks 5 presets not showing

Discussion about MixBox and T-RackS

Tracks 5 presets not showing

Postby gmartinius » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:38 am

I just bought in on the deal 8 for 1- first purchase was Tracks 5- - downloaded it- no presets showing up for anything- not for Tracks Suite- not for individual Modules- nothing

I emailed support- they sent me a movie showing presets and someone selecting presets!! For Gods sake- If the presets were showing i certainly know how to select them

Mine has no presets- none- nada
gmartinius

Re: Tracks 5 presets not showing

Postby johnhines » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:19 am

Check User Area -> My Products -> T-RackS product -> Download Resources

Some of my T-Racks products have downloadable presets and some don't, so may want to check them all.
johnhines

Postby gmartinius » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:21 am

Yeah I did that already- I found a folder with TrackS 5 presets- but neither standalone nor plug in have any presets that show up whatsoever And Now Logic Pro is crashing
gmartinius

Postby ibaseru » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:53 pm

same problem today. Just installed T-Racks 5 right now.
Only one Default CS preset exists in browser. Presets browser shows presets folders and subfolders, like "Engineer Series", but not the presets, while there are lot of *.tr5p files inside this folders.
(C:\Users\Admin\Documents\IK Multimedia\T-RackS 5\Presets\Global)

- tried to run T-Racks 5 with admin privileges - no effect.
- copied Presets folder to E:\TRacs5, where it is installed. no effect.
- checked file access rights - they are the same for Default CS.tr5p and other tr5p files.

p.s. Windows 10 Enterprise (rus). Watched on t-racks5.exe, what it do by processmonitor.
Yes, at start it checks all *.tr5p files, with the "success" result.

p.p.s. version 5.4.0, just downloaded yesterday, no previous versions installed.
Last edited by ibaseru on Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ibaseru

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:45 pm

It is likely a permissions issue with the folder into which the presets would be installed. I have also heard that there are sometimes issues if you have your Documents folder set up as a OneDrive folder (which Windows 10 prompts you to choose as a default).

If neither of these suggestions put you on the right track, I'm sure the IK Support team can assist you to get your issue resolved via http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Please open a ticket with them if you have not already done so. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Mixing & Mastering with T-RackS and MixBox