[RESOLVED] UNO Drum and accent input problem in step mode

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

[RESOLVED] UNO Drum and accent input problem in step mode

Postby albertpauw » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:58 am

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my UNO Drum inputting accents.

First to note is that have set the pad velocity ON, so the upper part has the accented volume, the lower part the normal volume.

Now when I want to insert normal and accented parts in a sequence (e.g. closed hihat) I noticed that I cannot insert normal volume entries using the step function, they all appear as accented parts (higher volume). Only when I use the live insert function, I can add the normal (e.g. lower volume) bits and the accented bits.

Please note that before I add the steps, I have selected the closed hihat and pressed the lower part of the pad to select the low volume version. But it always insert the full volume version.

Note: just sent this also to support
Can this be fixed in an update?
albertpauw

Re: UNO Drum and accent input problem in step mode

Postby yokejew » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:23 pm

Just saw the YouTube movie from Sweetwater with Eric. He mentions a Uno Drum editor.When will this be available?
yokejew

Postby vineyeb » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:54 pm

Strange... I wanted to update my UNO's firmware from 1.13 to 1.14, but got "Firmware update failed" with two different micro-USB cables. I located yet another micro-USB cable (this one might actually be the cable originally supplied with my iRig HD).
vineyeb

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:58 pm

yokejew wrote:Just saw the YouTube movie from Sweetwater with Eric. He mentions a Uno Drum editor.When will this be available?

We have not yet announced a specific date but it is being worked on!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby albertpauw » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:51 am

Peter_IK,

can you look into this problem (the original post, not the hijacked later bits)?

Support ticket is #7488259, but only got the receipt message, no follow up and it's a week now.

Thanks,
Albert
albertpauw

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:33 pm

albertpauw wrote:Peter_IK,

can you look into this problem (the original post, not the hijacked later bits)?

Support ticket is #7488259, but only got the receipt message, no follow up and it's a week now.

Thanks,
Albert

I've relayed your ticket information to the team. Thanks!
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby BizWonkie » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:58 am

Hi I have the same problem.
Cannot step input velocities with the seq/velocity knob, was that fixed ?
Thanks !

EDIT : found it

Suggestion:Note-on Velocity on Step Recording
Whilst in Step Recording (ie rec led lit, play led not lit) press (and hold) desired note/key, use the data up/down buttons to set the key velocity.
BizWonkie

Postby magrouve » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:09 am

From the User Manual:

"To insert a trig in an element pattern, select the element and press the steps where you want to insert a trig. The
inserted trig will have the HIGH velocity value of the Pad which is 127.
Holding the element while inserting a trig will have the LOW velocity value of the pad which is 100."
magrouve

Postby albertpauw » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:32 pm

magrouve wrote:From the User Manual:

"To insert a trig in an element pattern, select the element and press the steps where you want to insert a trig. The
inserted trig will have the HIGH velocity value of the Pad which is 127.
Holding the element while inserting a trig will have the LOW velocity value of the pad which is 100."

Thank you, good find!
albertpauw

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth