Miroslav Philharmonik

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Miroslav Philharmonik

Postby dc2517@gmail.com » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:56 am

I have had this app for a while and I bought a new laptop. I'm having issues because when I was in my DAW it said that I only had 10 days left. I downloaded the online registration wizard and when I click on "register on line" I get this message: The requested URL /Reg/AppWzd was not found on this server. Than I logged into the sight to see my apps and I clicked on serials/licenses and it said I have no licence transfers left. I bought one for $19.99 and have now lost it in my products and cannot license it on my new computer.
dc2517@gmail.com

Re: Miroslav Philharmonik

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:24 pm

Hi, to register Miroslav Philharmonik you should use Authorization Manager software. You can find this on your Start Menu on Windows and in your Applications folder on MacOS. You might want to make sure you have the newest version downloaded from http://www.ikmultimedia.com/authorizationmanager and then you would run it, input your serial number (which can be found in your IK User Area if you've already registered your software in the past) and all should be good to go.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dc2517@gmail.com » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks. I have the authorization manager - version 1.0.26. Now it won't let me log in with my credentials. I'm using the same login id and password that I use with the website. Am I doing something wrong?
dc2517@gmail.com

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:12 pm

dc2517@gmai.com wrote:Thanks. I have the authorization manager - version 1.0.26. Now it won't let me log in with my credentials. I'm using the same login id and password that I use with the website. Am I doing something wrong?

No, that is what you would use to log on. I would recommend consulting IK Support directly at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support for assistance as they'd have access to your account and other means to resolve this issue with you. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More