Editor software for iRig Pads?

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Editor software for iRig Pads?

Postby urbanstarship » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:46 pm

I purchased an iRig Pads on the used market, and was hoping to use the Mac editor software. It seems I must register the device to get the download link, but I'm not sure registration of a device can be transferred on this website...the device does not have a serial number on it. Are you able to help?

Ryan
London, UK
urbanstarship

Re: Editor software for iRig Pads?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm

Hi, if you contact IK Support about the hardware transfer, they should be able to help. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

They will likely need information from the seller though (serial number, account, etc) so you may want to get in touch with them if you don't at least have the serial number.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby urbanstarship » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Thanks for writing back. I bought this from an eBay seller who wrote me that "Im sorry mate I dont know Ive never used it, it wasnt mine," after I asked him about the original purchase history. So I don't have contact with the original purchaser.
urbanstarship

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:05 pm

urbanstarship wrote:Thanks for writing back. I bought this from an eBay seller who wrote me that "Im sorry mate I dont know Ive never used it, it wasnt mine," after I asked him about the original purchase history. So I don't have contact with the original purchaser.

Please open a ticket. I've been told IK Support will be able to get you the editor software no problem.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to Interfaces & Controllers