Your sounds download access will expire in 179 days;Resolved

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

Your sounds download access will expire in 179 days;Resolved

Postby cmall1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:37 am

Hello,

God forbid I loose all backups, but if that happens after sounds download access expires is there an option? Spectrasonic offers a $10 redownload etc. Is there a similar option here?
cmall1

Re: Your sounds download access will expire in 179 days

Postby DarkStar » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:19 am

Yes, it is a "Sounds Download Reactivation Credit" - good for a further 180 days form purchase.
https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/index.php?R=SHOPSEARCH&Q=Reactivation
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby dlgebert » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 pm

DarkStar wrote:Yes, it is a "Sounds Download Reactivation Credit" - good for a further 180 days form purchase.

Also note that ALL of your Sound Content from all of your purchases will be available for the single $9.99 price. So if you're like me and have ST4 MAX, MP2, Syntronik Deluxe, etc., they will all be available again for 180 days.

I actually use IKM as my Sound Content "backup", since I rarely need to refresh my Mac.

Dave
dlgebert

Postby Peter_IK » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:26 pm

dlgebert wrote:
DarkStar wrote:Yes, it is a "Sounds Download Reactivation Credit" - good for a further 180 days form purchase.

Also note that ALL of your Sound Content from all of your purchases will be available for the single $9.99 price. So if you're like me and have ST4 MAX, MP2, Syntronik Deluxe, etc., they will all be available again for 180 days.

I actually use IKM as my Sound Content "backup", since I rarely need to refresh my Mac.

Dave

Thank you for pointing this out. For typical use, the sound reactivation credit fee is more cost effective than maintaining a monthly cloud storage fee.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby cmall1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:21 am

Wow. Thanks for the great info and fast responses. I look forward to my purchase.
cmall1

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:52 am

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More