T-RackS Tape Machine Collection available now

T-RackS - High End Mastering & Mixing suite and single effects

Re: T-RackS Tape Machine Collection available now

Postby Amicus717 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:49 am

I activated trial mode on the Tape Machine plugins a day or so ago, and they worked great the first night. Tried to fire them up today, and got the "This model has not been activated" warning and the intermittent white noise routine.

When I go into Custom Shop, it shows in my account that the four Tape Machine plugs are on 15 Day trial mode. But the plugins will not launch in that mode, no matter what I try. So, am I in trial mode or not? I have tried to launch them in Cubase, Cakewalk, and T-Racks 5, and the situation is the same.

Thanks.
Amicus717

Postby Ryan_IK » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:33 am

Amicus717 wrote:I activated trial mode on the Tape Machine plugins a day or so ago, and they worked great the first night. Tried to fire them up today, and got the "This model has not been activated" warning and the intermittent white noise routine.

When I go into Custom Shop, it shows in my account that the four Tape Machine plugs are on 15 Day trial mode. But the plugins will not launch in that mode, no matter what I try. So, am I in trial mode or not? I have tried to launch them in Cubase, Cakewalk, and T-Racks 5, and the situation is the same.

Thanks.

After activating the trial period, make sure to keep the Custom Shop open. If you need to, you can always re-activate gear using the Gear drop-down menu. Just make sure you're in the T-RackS section (Upper right hand corner).
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby dsDanielS » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:31 pm

Would you consider adding more Tapes to the Collection at some point?
I’d love to see the Studer a800 or/and the Ampex ATR102 at some point. I’m sure IK can make these with more depth than other companies!
dsDanielS

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:26 pm

dsDanielS wrote:Would you consider adding more Tapes to the Collection at some point?
I’d love to see the Studer a800 or/and the Ampex ATR102 at some point. I’m sure IK can make these with more depth than other companies!

Yes, we'd surely consider more machines. I see you also added this to the T-RackS official wishlist and I thank you for that.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby dsDanielS » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
dsDanielS wrote:Would you consider adding more Tapes to the Collection at some point?

Yes, we'd surely consider more machines. I see you also added this to the T-RackS official wishlist and I thank you for that.

Yep! Everyone is asking for that one on Gearslutz too! :D
dsDanielS

Postby nickbbrown » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:08 am

After reading the very long gearslutz thread on these I just started the demo...Very impressed. Eventually did some preliminary A/B ing between these and my UAD ATR--early days, but right now I like the IK machines way better...thanks for making an excellent product!
nickbbrown

Postby DarkStar » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:10 am

Join the current Pick&Mix Group Buy (running through August 2019) and get them as the bonus products.

"Purchase and register any qualifying product and get 6 more of equal or lesser value FREE."

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/pickandmix/
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Previous

Return to T-RackS Mixing & Mastering