CME WIDI BUD Bluetooth for Bias FX 2?

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

CME WIDI BUD Bluetooth for Bias FX 2?

Postby alberto_palacios_letras » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:13 pm

Hi, I don't know if you've tried to use the CME WIDI BUD Bluetooth receiver to use the iRig Blueboard on Bias FX 2?

I think I read around here that somebody made it work with no issues, I'm considering it buying it, it's kind of expensive but I think it's worth it.

On the other hand, a friend of mine is selling me a FCB1010 (midi controller) should I buy that instead?
alberto_palacios_letras

Re: CME WIDI BUD Bluetooth for Bias FX 2?

Postby halfcack » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:58 pm

I bought a CME Air 37 and WIDI Bud at the same time.

I agree with you, it was way too expensive. I decided to get it anyway, just in case.

I hear lag at 5 ms. The norm is 15 ms.

The CME Air using Garageband’s Bluetooth iOS LE has none or under 5 ms directly connected by air to GarageBand.

Using Widibud eliminates all lag time or that which I can not hear under 5 ms when used with CME’s Air 37.

It is true plug and play, requires no time at all and it works universally with all apps I have that are usb wireless even without LE. iOS 12.

Your results may vary. Although my hearing has deteriorated because of age, lag time didn’t.

Don’t invest in any wireless ear buds unless you have money you want to throw to the crowd or are listening exclusively to music where lag time doesn’t enter in. It gives you the whole picture albeit delivered sometime in the past.

They will not work if you plan on using them for multitrack overdubbing. Period. The lag is so bad even those that hear it at the norm of 15 ms, are not usable.
halfcack

Return to General Discussions