sometime iloud micro monitor only tweeters work

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

sometime iloud micro monitor only tweeters work

Postby fightstarter » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello:
I own my iloud mm about half year,this morning I turn on iloud mm just like
I alway do,woofers are not working,only tweets are working,no mater in bluetooth or analog in,today this issue happened second time,last time is in March,I power off the speakers and unplug the power supply unit and plug again,then the issue solved,I wanna know is it just normal?big deal or not?It looks like a software or firmware problem,is it indicate the speakers are about to failure?
Thanks.
fightstarter

Re: sometime iloud micro monitor only tweeters work

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Hi, please make sure the cable that connects both speakers is not upside down and is inserted fully. If that isn't the case I would recommend opening an official ticket so IK Support can look into the issue and see if there is a potential warranty claim etc. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby fightstarter » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:32 am

Thanks Peter,but if cable that connects both speakers is upside down,it's impossible to insert in :D ,and that cable is always inserts between two speakers.I think this is incidental error,because it just happened 2 times in half year. ;)
fightstarter

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:36 pm

fightstarter wrote:Thanks Peter,but if cable that connects both speakers is upside down,it's impossible to insert in :D ,and that cable is always inserts between two speakers.I think this is incidental error,because it just happened 2 times in half year. ;)

Unfortunately there are ways you could force it, and unfortunately and I know unbelievably it has happened :)
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers