Amplitube 4 not able to use ASIO device

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

Amplitube 4 not able to use ASIO device

Postby junheng01 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:04 am

Hi, I am having trouble getting the program to set to the ASIO device.

When I was using Amplitube 3 previously (and recently) , I was able to use the ASIO device for the program. Opening up Amplitube 4 defaults to 'Windows Audio' , which has quite a noticeable latency and so I can't use that.

I've tried restarting my computer as I read that it fixes this problem, but this issue still persists after restarting my computer.

I am using a Steinberg UR22 MK II audio interface plugged into my computer if that helps.

junheng01

Re: Amplitube 4 not able to use ASIO device

Postby DarkStar » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Assuming that nothing else is currently using the ASIO device, I would contact Support for some one to one trouble-shooting and guidance:
http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/

And, to help others, let us know how it gets resolved.
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby chexom66 » Sat May 18, 2019 4:37 am

hey i was having this same issue all i ended up doig and it worked i picked the output device first and then everything else just showed up
chexom66

Postby jonmy7 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:09 am

Great tip chexom66. I had exactly the same error. Then I selected 'Yamaha Steinberg USB Audio' in the output device field ans all the other fields populated correctly, thanks.
jonmy7

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling