ST4.0.4 & Syntronik Free

Hammond B-3X, Syntronik, Syntronik Deluxe, SampleTank, Miroslav Philharmonik 2, SampleTron 2, and all Powered by SampleTank instruments and sounds for Mac/PC

ST4.0.4 & Syntronik Free

Postby WSStudios » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:36 pm

I've been using a particular sound in Syntronik Free successfully with ST3 and recently added ST4 SE. In Cubase 10, when loaded in ST4 the sound has peculiar behavior on the edit page where i immediately noticed that the amp level is pegged to 12 where in ST3 it defaults to 0. i also adjusted pitch bend to 24 and select legato2, exactly as i do in ST3. However in ST4 with pitch bend set +24 or -24 it makes it go sharp and flat slighty, definitely out of tune. if i save the Cubase project and reopen ST4 the adjustments are not recalled.

A ticket was generated a week ago and I've had no response yet, which is also peculiar in my experience. Has anyone else had similar issues with ST4.0.4 & Syntronik Free?
WSStudios

Re: ST4.0.4 & Syntronik Free

Postby DarkStar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Please Reply to your Support Ticket asking for info / progress report from the Support team
----------------
DarkStar ... interesting, if true.
Inspired by ...
DarkStar
Hero Of The Week (Moderator)

Postby WSStudios » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:35 pm

I have no such request. As stated I've gotten no response from support yet. The purpose of my post and slight ambiguity was to inquire if other users have had similar issues with Syntronik Free. It's about that more than the individual sound I'm trying to use. Thanks in advance for any replies while awaiting support's response.
WSStudios

Postby garfy » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:53 pm

WSStudios wrote:As stated I've gotten no response from support yet

What DarkStar meant, is that it's a good idea to reply to your own ticket to make Support aware that you have not had a satisfactory answer yet. You can reply to your own ticket before Support have responded.
System Specs: 2012 Mac Mini 2.6 i7 & 2015 MBP 2.2 i7, 16GB RAM
macOS10.15.7 Logic 10.6.1 Reason 11
Various IK, NI, Waves, Softube, Eventide, XLN software
Focusrite 18i20 x 2, Novation ReMote 25SL
garfy

Postby WSStudios » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:16 pm

Could you please provide insight of the IK Support response method? Sending reminders seems to me an annoyance to their process. Do they actually require this from customers?
WSStudios

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:28 pm

WSStudios wrote:Could you please provide insight of the IK Support response method? Sending reminders seems to me an annoyance to their process. Do they actually require this from customers?

We don't require that, your experience is atypical so the suggestion was made to ping support again to see if there is an issue with your ticket.

If you are interested in getting your ticket checked on, please see this topic which covers that: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19505 as this forum is not a medium for direct technical support but we can relay your information to the team if you feel a ticket is not being handled to your satisfaction.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby WSStudios » Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:00 am

Somewhat reluctantly i sent a status request. Since the "norm" seems to be 24-48 hrs a week might seem long to some but i think they received my ticket with the obvious conclusion something is definitely broken for Syntronik Free to behave this way. But, I also thought i'd get some update but didnt. Testing most certainly is being done before a reply is sent, I was just hoping others would chime in...
WSStudios

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:53 pm

Can you let us know exactly which instrument you found the problems with? Then others with ST3 and ST4 (and Cubase) can try it out.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Postby WSStudios » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:07 am

Peter, i've exchanged a couple emails but havent gotten a reply in a couple days. do you have intermediary ability? how do i email you directly if so?
WSStudios

Postby DarkStar » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm

Please review the forum guidelines, here,
https://cgi.ikmultimedia.com/ikforum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19505,
in particular, item #1.
----------------
Inspired by ...
DarkStar

Return to Virtual Instruments: SampleTank, Hammond B-3X, More