[RESOLVED] Problem in amplitube

AmpliTube TONEX, AmpliTube 5, AmpliTube Custom Shop, AmpliTube Joe Satriani, AmpliTube Brian May, MESA/Boogie®,Orange™, Fender™, Hendrix™, Metal, AmpliTube SVX, and more for Mac/PC

[RESOLVED] Problem in amplitube

Postby jesus.caudel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:00 am

Hi. I bought amplitube.
But I can't get it to work.
My interface appears in the settings. I selected it.
However, there is no sound. There doesn't appear to be any kind of signal in the master meter.

The interface that I have works in other programs. I have recorded guitar using Music Maker. I tried search but found no working solutions.
Please help.
jesus.caudel

Re: Problem in amplitube

Postby orlock20 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:24 am

You may need the free program ASIO4ALL. Two programs can't be using ASIO4ALL at the same time or what you are experiencing will happen. Loading the program twice can cause this also. When you get ASIO4ALL, that's where you put the hardware information. When you select the Input device in Amplitube, choose ASIO4AALL and the hardware information should show up.
orlock20

Postby Peter_IK » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 pm

If your interface has proper ASIO drivers installed you would not need ASIO4ALL. Best bet would be to report your issue to IK Support directly for official support. They can be reached at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and will definitely be able to assist you.

Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby jesus.caudel » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:39 pm

I tried installing asio but it didn't work. I will contact support.
jesus.caudel

Postby jesus.caudel » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Okay. I got it working. This time I plugged it in a different input (using my interface ). Thanks everyone.
jesus.caudel

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Glad it is working. It should also be noted that for best results one should plug into a Hi-Z/Instrument input. Or use AXE I/O which has a fantastic guitar input with great controls for amazing tone.

As this thread has been resolved for the user it will be marked as such and locked to keep the forum tidy.
  • If you are the original poster and wish to add a comment please ask a Moderator to unlock the thread.
  • If you are reading this thread because you are having similar issues or have questions of a related nature, please feel free to start a new topic.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Return to AmpliTube Guitar Amp & FX modeling