Tutorial - Stomp I/O in Ableton: Amplitube MIDI Controller

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

Tutorial - Stomp I/O in Ableton: Amplitube MIDI Controller

Postby Talahamut » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:48 pm

I had hard time finding information that detailed how to set up the Stomp I/O to work as a pedalboard MIDI controller in the Amplitube VST plugin in Ableton, so here is a step-by-step tutorial on how I got it working:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ableton/comments/biftv2/tutorial_using_ik_multimedia_irig_stomp_io_as_a/
Talahamut

Re: Tutorial - Stomp I/O in Ableton: Amplitube MIDI Controll

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:41 pm

Thanks for sharing this information. You inspired us to make our own listing to help users as well. Check out the FAQ below for a nice walk through of using AmpliTube inside the different DAWs out there. :D

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/faq/?id=1238
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby andrewtimberlake » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:03 am

I just want to point out that on my Macbook I could only get this to work when using Amplitube as an AU plugin, not as a VST.
andrewtimberlake

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:42 pm

andrewtimberlake wrote:I just want to point out that on my Macbook I could only get this to work when using Amplitube as an AU plugin, not as a VST.

Sorry to hear you're having troubles getting started.

Check out this video, this might help supplement the original post. It's a Windows set up, but the concept and DAW set up is the same. The examples will use VST plug-ins in the DAW.

IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Return to Interfaces & Controllers