Official SampleTank iOS Wish List!

Join the Mobile Music Revolution — IK Multimedia gives you the most complete range of iOS music accessories and apps. Discuss them all here.

Official SampleTank iOS Wish List!

Postby Ryan_IK » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:32 pm

This will be the official thread for SampleTank iOS feature requests. Please post any feature requests here moving forward. All older posts will be compiled here. This will help make sure all posts are laid out in an organized thread keeping your voices is heard.

Before posting, make sure to check that your idea/request is not posted already.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Re: Official SampleTank iOS Wish List!

Postby JanoCambrian » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:32 pm

AUv3 (The Audio Unit Extention thingy) that would be amazing! To put multiple instruments into a daw like that and work and edit them all simultaneously. At least for me its more difficult and more time consuming to record each track as a live track and work your way down you know? Or have Sampletank be like Music Studio or Fl Studio, where you can put all of your instruments together with midi tracks and be able to work with it from there! And im a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of the Miroslav Philarmonik packs, 10/10 better than anything iSymphonic or any of those other apps have to offer! It would be awesome to get another orchestral pack like MP2, that could maybe like focus on expression and all that good stuff! But the one thing i think Sampletank is really missing, is really good Choirs. MP1 has a couple, along with some other ST IAP’s, but nothing (that i know of) that sounds true (at least to me) nevertheless, sampletank is still #1 for me, keep up the awesome work!
JanoCambrian

Postby JanoCambrian » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:22 am

I recently was able to get to test out Miroslav Philarmonik 2 on an iMac at Guitar Center for the first time today and i was in heaven!!!!!! If you guys could completely add the rest of the Miroslav Philharmonik 2 collection to mobile somehow that would be awesome!!!! I was just amazed at all the variations and articulations that are on MP2 and not on mobile yet, i personally would go crazy if all the rest of the MP2 Library got put on IOS mobile! Idk if its possible, like a Miroslav Philarmonik 2 (Extended) or something like that! But it cant hurt to ask!
JanoCambrian

Postby Pietro63 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:35 pm

State lavorando per il supporto Auv3 su sampletank?
Pietro63

Postby bryanm » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:54 pm

Remove the addware or at least provide a setting to turn it off. If I’ve paid for an app I shouldn’t be hit with advertisements the moment I open it each time. It just strikes me as rude to your customers. Especially if there’s no way to turn it off. Also just psychologically whenever I see some kind of a bug or a crash I feel like I’ve paid for a free app because every time I restart I see the ads again. Which is what happens with the free apps.
bryanm

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 pm

bryanm wrote:Remove the addware or at least provide a setting to turn it off. If I’ve paid for an app I shouldn’t be hit with advertisements the moment I open it each time. It just strikes me as rude to your customers. Especially if there’s no way to turn it off. Also just psychologically whenever I see some kind of a bug or a crash I feel like I’ve paid for a free app because every time I restart I see the ads again. Which is what happens with the free apps.

You shouldn't see an in-app message pop up every time you open the app. Also, it should only happen at the beginning when the app is loading or JUST loaded in order to not interfere. If you tap the X it should close that message and you shouldn't receive it again when you reopen the app the next time. If you are not experiencing this behavior please report it directly to IK Support and let them know what you're seeing and they'll have it looked into.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby JanoCambrian » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:06 pm

A simple Sustain Pedal Button would be magnificient! Idk why there isnt one yet, but it would be truly an amazing thing to have! And an AUv3 as well to play instruments from Garageband!
JanoCambrian

Postby Bonnez » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:40 pm

Condividere i preset o poter prendere quelli condivisi da altri permetterebbe al programma di essere al passo con i tempi....
Bonnez

Postby JanoCambrian » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:49 am

Sampletank 3 libraries?

Could we get more IAP’s with Sampletank 3 libraries along with maybe some IAP’s regarding the rest of Miroslav Philarmonik 2 that arent available on mobile yet?
JanoCambrian

Postby lidiano.oliveira » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:01 pm

Auv3, more sample packs and enable/disable controllers(pedal,modulation wheel,etc) for each part in a Multi.
lidiano.oliveira

Postby joeguam » Wed May 29, 2019 1:52 pm

I love to be able to add/import my own samples to play through SampleTank please!
joeguam

Postby JanoCambrian » Fri May 31, 2019 11:18 pm

Legato and Round Robin Simulator? If that’s even possible? And also the ability to Round Robin between different instruments on the same Channel? Im keeping fingers crossed for any more future Orchestra Expansion packs!
JanoCambrian

Postby mikejcassam0 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:23 am

For 4 years I have been writing to IK asking for a way to reorganize multis on the ipad. It seems crazy to me that you can't just create a set list or alphebetize the multis. As it stands, if you have a multi saved in postion 120 but you need to move it up to position 1, you can't simply drag multi 120 up to position 1 and place it there. If you try to do that, it will flip 120 and 1 so they change places. It's extremely frustrating. I have created 125 custom multis over the last 5 years and I need them to be in alphabetical order in order to find things quickly on stage. If I create a new multi called ALL OF ME for example, I will need to move that multi to the beginning of the list to keep things alphabetical. The only way to do that is to move the multi 1 place at a time, so move it from 125 to 124, then to 123, then to 122 and so on and so on until you eventually get to number 1. It takes HOURS. It's gotten to the point that I have so many custom multis and they're in such a random order, I can't find anything quickly and Sampletank is now unusable for live perfoermace. I've tried using fuile sharing in iTunes but it doesn't make a difference. I have copied all of the multis to my laptop, sorted them by name and then copied them all back to the ipad and it still just places them in a completely random order.
mikejcassam0

Postby joeguam » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:04 pm

This first one is small/easy but would it be possible to add the iOS clock to display somewhere in live mode? I keep track of my times for each set/breaks on my iPad and I constantly have to check my phone or other device just to check the time.

...AAAAND...can you please let SampleTank work as a background app (like many of the other similar apps do)? I don’t understand why I have to flip back to SampleTank from my lead sheet app just to use my midi keyboard.
joeguam

Postby jodenmi » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:08 am

MIDI Filtering option.
A basic function imo.
The ability to filter various MIDI controls from a part would be terrific.
A couple of examples?
Where one would like to use a sustain pedal on one part but not another - a setup with a piano and an organ.
Or another use would be to block expression pedal movements from a specific part...there are many more and a MIDI filter is essential for this.
jodenmi

Next

Return to iPhone/iPad Apps & Accessories