Android app for uno synth

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Android app for uno synth

Postby pianomanb3 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Is there an editor for the uno synth or is there plans to make an editor for android in the works to be released?
I would love to be able to use samsung tablet as my editor right at my keyboard rig. I see they make one for i pad but not android Thank you
pianomanb3

Re: Android app for uno synth

Postby Peter_IK » Sun May 26, 2019 4:12 am

Hi, we do not have any plans to share at this time. I will relay your suggestion/request to the team, though. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Galaxyflas » Tue May 28, 2019 7:17 pm

I want this too or 32 bit OSes application
Thank you
Galaxyflas

Postby pianomanb3 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:46 pm

Yea, i dont understand by them saying not wanting to share. All we want is an editor app for Android. I cant afford to go by an i pad.. and my computer is at another location at the moment. But have a samsung tablet .
Other people might buy a differnt synth for this.
But i did learn a lot messing around with the uno synth over the weekend its very cool and little firecracker synth
pianomanb3

Postby Gadgetguy » Wed May 29, 2019 1:55 pm

Just to keep this request alive: just bought the Uno Synth and would be very interested to get an editor for Android! Thank you for considering this request
Gadgetguy

Postby Peter_IK » Wed May 29, 2019 4:34 pm

pianomanb3 wrote:Yea, i dont understand by them saying not wanting to share. All we want is an editor app for Android. I cant afford to go by an i pad.. and my computer is at another location at the moment. But have a samsung tablet .
Other people might buy a differnt synth for this.
But i did learn a lot messing around with the uno synth over the weekend its very cool and little firecracker synth

That statement means we do not have any news to share on this topic, nothing about not wanting to share. There is no existing information about an Android version of the UNO Synth Editor, but we will share any news if there is any in the future.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Wrightflyer1903 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:49 pm

Just resurrecting this thread in the hope that maybe one day there'll be an Android port of the IK Uno editor.

I have the editor on my Win11 laptop but you don't necessarily want to have to lug a laptop around for what is supposedly a portable synth.

[mod redacted - please review the rules before posting again]
Wrightflyer1903

Postby TwiggySDW3 » Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:44 am

Also expressing an interest in this!
TwiggySDW3

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth