iRig micro amp

AXE I/O, AXE I/O Solo, iRig Stomp I/O, Guitar and Bass Audio Interfaces/Controllers, iRig Keys I/O and the iRig Keys family of MIDI controllers

iRig micro amp

Postby deejones » Wed May 15, 2019 10:09 pm

Several questions....
I just bought the amp from Sweetwater and am considering sending it back right now.
I'm not an IPad user or Mac user, I'm a PC and Android user. Seems I'm not in luck because of this.
Anyways, I assume there's no way to connect my phone to this amp and control it like IPhones can?
I can't get AT4 to connect to the device so that I can change settings and set it up the way I want it. I went to the settings - audio midi setup, and looked for the amp under Direct Sound
but there it will not connect on the input side, just the output, and I get nothing from the amp. No sound whatsoever.
If that's how its supposed to work, how to I get different settings (amps and effects) on the amp itself?
Is what I desire to do even possible?
Should I have just bought the Blackstar practice amp that already has all this in it.
deejones

Re: iRig micro amp

Postby deejones » Thu May 16, 2019 1:14 am

I have got it working but the latency is insane and I cannot correct that regardless of how I set the buffer, any advice?
deejones

Re: iRig micro amp

Postby deejones » Thu May 16, 2019 3:13 pm

I used Asio4All and got it working with basically no latency, or none that I could hear.
Do I need to get an iRigUA device to use this with my Android devices, and since I have Amplitube MAX do I need to buy anymore software or will my license transfer to that as well?
deejones

Return to Interfaces & Controllers