Order Follow Up

General talk about music creation and production, or anything that doesn’t fit into the other categories

Order Follow Up

Postby zNiik » Thu May 02, 2019 2:56 pm

Is there any way where I can have an update regarding about my order? I sent a message through the contact us form of the website but no one is contacting me via email.

My order is still in processing status and it's already been 6 days
zNiik

Re: Order Follow Up

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 02, 2019 3:29 pm

Hey zNiik!

Thanks for your post.

Check your User Area -> My Orders section of your IK Multimedia account to stay up to date with your order. This section will update in real-time throughout your order. I see your item is in progress currently.

In the meantime, I'll double check with the team to make sure everything is okay here.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Thu May 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Yes I've been checking my order section for 6 days. I think that is too long for the processing of order.

The last time I ordered a product they already ship it after a day.

Anyway, please give me an update about my order and thanks for your help
zNiik

Postby Ryan_IK » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm

zNiik wrote:Yes I've been checking my order section for 6 days. I think that is too long for the processing of order.

The last time I ordered a product they already ship it after a day.

Anyway, please give me an update about my order and thanks for your help

Our Italian team was out of the office yesterday, due to a national holiday. They are back in office today and should be following up with any outstanding contacts. I have double checked with the team to get you some quick action. Please keep a look out for my reply here or in your User Area under My Orders. We appreciate your continue patience and cooperation.

We look forward to getting you onto making music!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Thu May 02, 2019 5:48 pm

Thank you so much! appreciate it.
zNiik

Postby zNiik » Fri May 03, 2019 10:29 am

Hi, my order is still in process and no one is sending me mail for an update regarding my order.
zNiik

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 03, 2019 3:58 pm

zNiik wrote:Hi, my order is still in process and no one is sending me mail for an update regarding my order.

zNiik,

We ask for your patience here. Our team is working on your order and should be reaching out shortly. Please stay tuned as a reply should be coming shortly.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Fri May 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Sorry but it's been 7 days already you cannot blame me. There's no even automated email if there is a holiday. Anyways, can you please check the shipping address? I think they put a wrong address.

The shipping address is very clear even in my receipt. I don't know why they are shipping it to the company instead and I don't know why this is getting complicated
zNiik

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 03, 2019 4:40 pm

zNiik wrote:Sorry but it's been 7 days already you cannot blame me. There's no even automated email if there is a holiday. Anyways, can you please check the shipping address? I think they put a wrong address.

The shipping address is very clear even in my receipt. I don't know why they are shipping it to the company instead and I don't know why this is getting complicated

Our team has alerted me that they did reply to your 4 hours ago. Did you get their reply? Check your spam/junk folders for any contact. The team should be able to tell you anything you need about your order.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Fri May 03, 2019 4:42 pm

Yes, and that's the one where they're shipping it to the wrong address.
zNiik

Postby zNiik » Fri May 03, 2019 4:44 pm

I actually told them that it's the wrong address but didn't receive any replies after that
zNiik

Postby Ryan_IK » Fri May 03, 2019 5:03 pm

zNiik wrote:I actually told them that it's the wrong address but didn't receive any replies after that

Thank you for the update. I am happy to hear the cause of your order issue was found. A incorrect address should be something easily remedied. Thanks again for reaching out.

I have let the team know of your thread and your contacts. Please work with our team directly. While I can help bump your request here, they will be the ones who can help get you sorted. They will get back to you as soon as they can and get everything sorted. Make sure to provide the team with full shipping information with your reply to ensure they can resolve your issue quickly here.

Please understand that this forum is for user-to-user contact and not for technical support. As this thread has taken a turn down the path of technical support it will be locked shortly. Please feel free to PM me if you need further assistance on this topic. I will leave this topic open for today to ensure I can get back to you immediately.
Ryan_IK
Senpai

Postby zNiik » Fri May 03, 2019 5:07 pm

Thanks
zNiik

Return to General Discussions