Official UNO Synth Wish list!

Discuss UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum and UNO Synth - IK's analog/pcm drum machine and our true analog synthesizers. Proudly designed and built by IK in Modena, Italy!

Re: Official UNO Synth Wish list!

Postby 4vientos » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:09 am

I'd like a separate gain control in the editor for the audio-input jack,
easier to blend UNO and other hardware without needing
more than the editor for controls, and also boost the available gain.
Cheers
4vientos

Postby Purveyor » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:48 pm

Ryan and Peter,

Wow; there a a lot of great suggestions here! I was hoping you could tell us if some of these are being worked on and if you anticipate a software update in the near future?

Much continued success,
Gary
Purveyor

Postby Kwekwekaru » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:27 am

I’d LOVE to see a Keyboard similar to the ones Roland has for their Boutique series but for the Uno. If it would accept a 3 Uno’s Even BETTER. Similar to the Roland K25M
https://www.roland.com/global/products/k-25m/
Kwekwekaru

Postby alperdagalp » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:07 am

mechanical pitch bend controller please!
alperdagalp

Postby jimdunn » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:16 pm

I've had my UNO Synth for about a month and love it. Good sounds and features and a layout that is user friendly.

There are two things I'd like to see added.

1st & MOST Important - Keyboard tracking for the sequencer / Arp functions. This would vastly increase the power of both, especially for use in live performance situations.

2nd- ability to lock one of the modifiers like "wah" or 'trem" to an entire sequence
jimdunn

Postby martinbrossman » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:41 pm

I would like a way to created an "initialize" a patch and build off of that on the UNO Synth. Maybe two keys that you may not easily hit by accident.

Also an easy way to backup all the patches with one click. When you are new you don't want to lose them and it is not clear they are available on your side.

Thanks.
martinbrossman

Postby Galaxyflas » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi all,
Any news for new firmware with any of this wishes???
Thank you
Regards
Galaxyflas

Postby 4vientos » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:04 am

A volume control for each page of the editor would be great,
and the 'Waiting for UNO' message could use a detailed chart
showing which options would be applicable in a range of
common use cases.
Cheers
4vientos

Tempo knob lock

Postby therealyez » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Even I only had my UNO Synth for very short time I experience that the Tempo knob is very close to the Cutoff knob and there's a big risk of touching it when operating the Cutoff knob.
Taking in consideration that the Cutoff knob probably is the most used knob and it's so easy to change the tempo by mistake, I wish there was a way to lock the tempo.
I screwed up my recordings several times and had to start all over when using UNO Synth as master via midi.
therealyez

Postby raffivegas » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:16 am

it would be nice to be able to change patches while a sequence is running and keep the clock in sync. I tried to create a 32/64 step pattern by copying my patch to the next bank and modifying then saving it, but it doesn't really work. At some point the timing just goes out of sync with my other gear if I'm changing presets during a sequence.
raffivegas

Re: Tempo knob lock

Postby 4vientos » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:50 pm

therealyez wrote:Even I only had my UNO Synth for very short time I experience that the Tempo knob is very close to the Cutoff knob and there's a big risk of touching it when operating the Cutoff knob.
Taking in consideration that the Cutoff knob probably is the most used knob and it's so easy to change the tempo by mistake, I wish there was a way to lock the tempo.
I screwed up my recordings several times and had to start all over when using UNO Synth as master via midi.

There are loads of small plastic tube and container caps, wood dowels, metal nuts etc
glue one tall enough on top of the cutoff knob so you avoid the others. Odds are
you can find or make something that will fit over the knob snugly without needing
glue. Might do the same, here!
Cheers
4vientos

Postby raffivegas » Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 pm

PLEASE, for all that is good and well with the world, bring the 64 step sequencer from the UNO Drum to the UNO Synth, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
raffivegas

Postby sikdrumz » Mon May 20, 2019 12:44 pm

Hi all,

+ 1 for retrigger of LFOs. Since the envelopes cannot be assigned to pitch, this is the easiest way to create risers. At the moment you have to try and guess the start of the cycle.

+ 1 for additional steps in the sequencer, especially as the UNO Drum has 64!

And +1 for an update on when the next firmware update is expected!

Thanks!!
sikdrumz

Postby FailedMuso » Mon May 20, 2019 8:08 pm

Apogenic wrote:Sequencer transpose option - When playing a sequence and enabling OCT button it should transpose whole sequence based on key you press on keyboard (like Behringer Crave)

32 step sequencer

Chaining sequences

+1 on all of these! :)
FailedMuso

Postby Gadgetguy » Wed May 29, 2019 3:04 pm

My biggest wish: 32 or 64 step sequencer... 16 steps is just not really enough
Gadgetguy

PreviousNext

Return to UNO Synth Pro, UNO Drum & UNO Synth