ARC 2.5

IK Product Manager, Lurssen Mastering Console, CSR (Classik Studio Reverb), and acoustic correction system ARC (Advanced Room Correction) System

Re: ARC 2.5

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:19 pm

adam.fulford wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
adam.fulford wrote:So the new update will fix compatibility with Logic Pro X? Because my ARC 2.0 has been out of action since my last update to logic over 6 weeks ago...

Thanks,

Adam

ARC System 2 should be compatible with Logic Pro X. I recommend you open a ticket with IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/mi/ and they can assist you directly with the issue you are experiencing. If you have already opened a ticket with them about this issue, please reply to that ticket to request any update/status of the issue directly from them.

Thank you.

Hi Peter, I've contacted support, and have several times requested an update, but I haven't had a reply since May.

What is your ticket number?
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Aixis2000 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:47 am

Hi,
I have trouble with ARC not supporting multi accounts on the same pc / mac. I work in a recording studio and share it with 2 other guys. We have 1 imac pro there and 3 diferent accounts on it cause we work on different things at different times. Only the account were ARC was installed can use on the other 2 accounts pro tools ultimate crashes always.
I tested this with my pc at home and it is the same. Why?
It is: 1 guy is working on 1 mac not 3 at the same time with arc over 1 license - I would also give 3 licenses for it but there is no option to do so cause pro tools (latest version) always crashes while loading.
Are u guys planning to fix this and also release a 64bit installer soon? The latest iOS wont support 32bit installer anymore.
Thank you
Neil
Aixis2000

Postby The_Rocker » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:35 am

Hi Aixis2000,

you'll likely have better results getting help by posting this concern in its own ticket.
Sounds like you have a few things going on, so to better personalized concerns, a separate post, with your actual concerns can usually help you much quicker.
IKM- ST2/3/4 -AT3/4/5 -TR3/4/5-MP2-(almost everything actually)
Presonus Interfaces/Studio One 5 Pro - Self built Win10 PC 10th Gen Intel i7-64GB Ram-GTX1660 6GB-Fractal Case
.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`Merry Christmas !!!`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.`.
The_Rocker

Postby Aixis2000 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:46 am

@The_Rocker

Thanks! Yes you may be right so I decided to also contact support in this matter. If that doesnt help I will do as you suggest!

Thank you!
Neil
Aixis2000

Previous

Return to Other Music Production Software & Tools