iLoud Micro Monitor sound leaking

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

iLoud Micro Monitor sound leaking

Postby fatkeung » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:20 am

Hello All,

I would like to know anyone out here experience this with iLoud Micro Monitor.

I still can hear the music even I turn the volume control of my iLoud Micro Monitor to the minimum. Is it normal or it is broken?

Thanks.
fatkeung

Re: iLoud Micro Monitor sound leaking

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:25 pm

That is not the typical behavior. Please report this issue directly to IK Support at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support and they will assist you directly. Thank you.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby miguel.galvezs » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:37 pm

hi! i have the same issue. Did you solve it?
Thanks!
miguel.galvezs

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:41 pm

miguel.galvezs wrote:hi! i have the same issue. Did you solve it?
Thanks!

This is something that IK Support would need to diagnose at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/ to best assist you. Thanks!
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby miguel.galvezs » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Peter_IK wrote:
Thanks!

This is something that IK Support would need to diagnose at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/ to best assist you. Thanks!

Hi Peter. I wrote several times to IK Support but i don't have any comments about this problem.
If you can help me, it would be great.
Thanks!
miguel.galvezs

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 pm

miguel.galvezs wrote:
Peter_IK wrote:
Thanks!

Hi Peter. I wrote several times to IK Support but i don't have any comments about this problem.
If you can help me, it would be great.
Thanks!

Please let me know your ticket number so I can make sure you get the help you need. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby miguel.galvezs » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:22 pm

Please let me know your ticket number so I can make sure you get the help you need. Thanks![/quote]

Here...#6240788. Thanks ! i'll wait your comments.
miguel.galvezs

Postby Peter_IK » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:23 pm

I will alert the team so they can look into your ticket. Comments about your issue will be made there, as this forum isn't a good medium for direct technical support. Thanks!
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby miguel.galvezs » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Peter_IK wrote:I will alert the team so they can look into your ticket. Comments about your issue will be made there, as this forum isn't a good medium for direct technical support. Thanks!

Yes, i understand your position because all the people can see what's happend in technical issues. But sometimes it's necessary put an advice about the delay time of the technichal support. Despite of that i really appreciate your support and comments. Thanks!
miguel.galvezs

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers