Expected Ship Date For ILoud MTM?

Discussion about IK monitors and speakers like iLoud Precison, iLoud MTM, iLoud Micro Monitor and iLoud as well as X-MONITOR software.

Expected Ship Date For ILoud MTM?

Postby socalsurfer99 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:12 am

Hello,

My name is Chris. I have quite a few of your products, including the AXE IO interface.

Which is, Amazing.

I was quite happy to get rid of my Focusrite Scarlett. The AXE IO works incredibly with Amplitube
and Studio One 4. I was initially leery of the interface, but, the sound quality was superlative. (That's an understatement) It won me over for what I do musically. I primarily compose guitar-based instrumental music.

I ordered a pair of ILoud MTM speakers to work with my new AXE IO interface. Which I believe is going to be an incredible combination.

Without wasting more words.

When can I expect my ILoud MTM speakers?

Yes, I know Q2.

3 weeks? 6 weeks? 12 weeks?

Thanks,
Chris
Sacramento, CA.
socalsurfer99

Re: Expected Ship Date For ILoud MTM?

Postby Peter_IK » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi, since today is the first day of Q2 I wouldn't expect it right away. However, IK has not set a specific date that is being shared yet but if you are signed up for the IK newsletter that will definitely be a way to get the latest information as it becomes available.

You'll also get a notification once your order ships, with tracking information.
IK Multimedia. Musicians First.
YouTube - Facebook - Twitter
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby Xavinho » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:40 am

Did they ship already?
Xavinho

Postby Peter_IK » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:29 pm

IK expects iLoud MTM to ship during June.
Need help? Our support team will be happy to help and can be reached at this link.
From the rules: Moderator decisions are not a matter for forum discussion and are final.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:05 pm

any update on when these will ship?
vac713

Postby Peter_IK » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:20 pm

vac713 wrote:any update on when these will ship?

The expectation is still later this month. We will post the news on our web site and social media when they start shipping. Thank you.
Peter_IK
Kingpin

Postby vac713 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:05 pm

Mine arrived on Friday. Once again, the folks at IKMM have delivered an exceptional product. These things defy the laws of physics given their size and are the perfect addition to my studio. Simple setup with the ARC system..... up and running thru my AXE I/O in minutes flat.
Well worth the pre-order wait time.....
vac713

Postby vac713 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:09 pm

If you're planning on mounting them to a US microphone stand, you're gonna need these

The iLoud MTM should use a UNC 3/8”-16 standard thread. Using an adapter from your current size to this will help get your iLoud MTM up on a pair of microphone stands

You can get them here

https://www.amazon.com/Stage-MA-100-Fem ... =8-2-fkmr3
vac713

Return to IK Monitors and Speakers